Part - 17

Y/N's Pov.

Y/N:"Oppa?"

I get up from the bench & went to him with my wobbling legs & hug him tightly.

Y/N:"Hobi oppa." *calling him while crying*

JH:"Y/N? What are you doing here at this time? And why are you crying? Where is Jungkook? And I'm sorry I couldn't attend your wedding

JH:"Y/N? What are you doing here at this time? And why are you crying? Where is Jungkook? And I'm sorry I couldn't attend your wedding." (worried)

Y/N:(Crying & stuttering) "Oppa, pl-ple-please t-take m-me w-with y-you..."

Before I could say more I started to see everything blurry and I passed out.

Hoseok's Pov.

Before she tell me more, she passed out. I noticed she's walking like her legs about to give up on her. I started to get worried. I call an ambulance. 5 min later, the ambulance came and I took her in my arms and went into the ambulance. We went to the hospital.

 We went to the hospital

A/N's Pov.

They went to the hospital. Doctor check up on her and told him that they have to admit her now. He admitted Y/N there & wait for doctor. 30 minutes later, the doctor came out. [A/N: It's a female doctor. I don't feel comfortable with male doctors.]

Doctor/DC:"Miss Y/N relative?"

JH:"Yes it's me."

DC:"What is your relation with her?"

JH:"I'm her cousin from maternal side." (A/N: He lied about being Y/N's cousin so that he could know about her condition)

DC:"Please come with me in my cabin."

Fear started to build in his heart.

[Hobi's Mind: Did something serious happened? Is she in critical condition? Does she have any incurable disease?]

So many questions started to roam in his mind.

They entered in the cabin.

DC:"So...Mr.?"

JH:"Hoseok. Call me Hoseok."

DC:"Listen carefully Mr. Hoseok. Y/N condition is really bad."

JH:(Eyes widened)"What? What happened to her?"

DC:"Someone raped her brutally several times. Even tho she's on her period now. When a girl gets her period, her body become weak. And in this time, girls' get needy too. If she wants to have period sex, then it's okay. But if someone forcefully have sex with her, her organs can be damaged severely. But Y/N is lucky & also a strong women. Her organs are ok. But her vaginal part is brutally bruised. Also her hand is burned. Her hand burn is still fresh. Also her mental condition is not so good. Seems like someone abused her not only physically but mentally too. It will take time to recover from this"

Hoseok was in great shock after hearing this.

JH:"Can I see her right now?"

DC:"Sure, you can. But I would like to suggest you to not to give her any stress. She needs someone right now beside her."

Hoseok nodded & went to the room where she is admitted right now.

Hoseok entered in the room and saw her pale body. She is unconscious right now. Tears brimming in his eyes and started to cry silently.

JH:(Crying)"Y/N, who had done this to you? I swear I'm gonna kill him. But how can I tell this your brother? Your brother will be broken."

Hoseok falls asleep beside Y/N's bed while crying.

Who is Y/N's brother? Let me know in the comments.

It's a double update from your lazy Author-Nim...😪.

[P.S: Please avoid my grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language...😅]