Part - 23

Jungkook's Pov

Jungkook's Pov.

Today I'm really happy that I found my love. But why my heart is feeling something else? As if something bad happened. Nah.. why I'm thinking negative? I should concentrate on Lia.

(A/N: Something happened. But you don't know JK. Just wait... I'm gonna make you regret..😈. After all this Author-Nim look like an angel but inside she's a devil type girl.)

Lia came out from shower wearing Jungkook's clothes. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes from her. She's wearing his shirt after all.

(A/N: Aishh...This Bish..🙄😑)

Lia:"What happened Jungkook?"

JK:"Nothing... you're looking beautiful."

Lia:(Blushes) "I'm not."

JK:"Yes, you're love."

We came so closer to each other that we can feel each other's breath. We are about to kiss each other but I move away a little. Because I feeling so wrong. I suddenly remember the incident that happened between me & Y/N. That day when I told her to seduce me... & she kissed me so roughly. TBH I felt really good that day.

JK:"You should sleep. You need rest."

Lia:(Disappointed) "Yeah."

JK:"You sleep on the bed. I'll sleep at the couch."

Lia:"Why Jungkook? We used to sleep together. What happened now?"

JK:(Sigh)"Lia, listen to me carefully... I'm married now. Don't worry I'm gonna divorce my wife soon. After the divorce, We'll get married. Okay?"

Lia:(Sad) "Who's that girl whom you're married with?"

JK:(Sigh)"It's Y/N."

Lia:(Shocked) "What? That girl who tried to kill me? How could you do this to me Jungkook?"

I saw tears in her eyes.

JK:"Love, don't cry. I just marry her for revenge that's it. I don't... I don't love her. I-I'll divorce her s-soon" (stutter)

(A/N: You love her but it will be too late to realize.)

Lia:"Will you do that? Really?"

JK:"Yes, My Love. Ok, let's sleep. I have to go office tomorrow."

Lia:"Okay. Good night."

JK:"Good night."

.
.
.
.

3 Days Later:

A/N's Pov.

Jungkook & Lia spend their time with each other. But Jungkook somehow felt uncomfortable with her. He started to miss Y/N a little bit. But he always shrugged that thought.