Part - 05

Next Morning....

Jungkook's Pov.

I came to her room & saw she was sleeping peacefully. And I don't want that. So I went to the bathroom & took a bucket of water to wake her up. I went near her splashed water on her. She woke up immediately & started to huffing. I spoke....

JK:"Oww...having a morning dream huh? (sarcastic tone). Now wake up it's 7am. Make me breakfast." (cold tone)

Y/N's Pov.

The way he splashed water & now the way he is talking to me, it hurts me. I tried to stand up & he is telling me to make breakfast for him.

JK:"Stand up fast."

I thought he's gone but he was standing right here. As I was naked, I covered my body with blanket & was about to walk, but he interrupt me.

Jungkook's Pov.

I know she is still sore but who cares. I want to take only revenge. So, an idea came in my mind. When she was about to walk, I said something which made her stand still in her position.

JK:"Remove the blanket." (smirk)

Y/N's Pov.

No, no, no...I can't do this. Why he is doing this to me? What he said make me look at him with my widen eyes. Tears come out of my eyes. I spoke...

Y/N:"Jungk...ook, I...can't."

I said with my scared & crack voice. And I can see that make him very angry.

JK:"Huhh?? What did you said? I didn't hear. Can you please repeat? *coming closer to me* You can't what??" (scary tone)

Y/N:"I....ca..can't." *looking down*

And now he's just an inches away from my face. He laughed like an evil. Then he grab my chin really hard.

Y/N:*Hiss*"Ahhh."

JK:"If you can't, so be ready for the punishment."

With that he grab the blanket & made it separate from my body.

Y/N:"Jungkook, noo, please." (crying)

JK:"Shut the f*** up."

I started covering my body with my hands & he was enjoying looking at me.