Part - 27

Y/N's Pov.

NJ:"So, Y/N, how can I help you with your business?"

Y/N:"Let's go inside and talk about it."

Me and Namjoon went inside and started to talk about it. I started to tell my ideas, and Namjoon just listened to my ideas and suggested more ideas here and there. After discussing everything, I went to my room and sat on my bed.

Suddenly, I began to recall my past. How I became friends with Jungkook, then became best friends. Then I slowly started to fall for Jungkook. How Jungkook got a girlfriend, Lia. How she used to bully me every chance she got when Jungkook was far away from me and Lia. She always told him lies that I always bullied her every time. Because of that, Jungkook distanced himself from me. And the incident that turned everything upside down. Jungkook became cold and thirsty for revenge. But he didn't even know the truth. Finally he married me and started to torture me mentally and physically every time. Tears started to fall from my eyes after remembering those horrible days I spent in that hell.

NJ:"Cry as much as you want. Let it go. It's okay to be not okay sometimes. You'll feel better. I'm here for you." 

A/N Pov.

Y/N didn't notice that Namjoon came to her room and sat beside her. But when she heard his voice, she hugged him tightly and cried hardly. Namjoon hugged her back and caressed her head. After all, she went through a lot. She needs someone to be with her now.

1 Hour Later.......

Y/N fell asleep while crying. Namjoon slowly breaks the hug and lies her on the bed. He started to caress her head.

NJ:"Don't worry, Y/N. I'm here now. No one can harm you. If someone try to hurt you or worse harm you, they have to face my wrath."

Namjoon kissed her forehead and was about to stand up, but Y/N held his hand, even in the sleep.

Y/N:"Please, don't go. Stay with me."

Namjoon was baffled for a few seconds, but he sat beside her and held back her hand. Eventually, Namjoon fell asleep, too.

Next Morning:

Y/N opened her eyes and saw Namjoon was  sleeping peacefully. She got lost in his beauty. His eyes, his cute nose, his cheeks, his dimple [A/N: HIS DIMPLE SO FREAKING CUTE. I'M MELTING....🫠], his juicy lips. She gulped. Suddenly, she got the urge to kiss his lips.

NJ:"Lost in my charm?" *he opened his eyes*

Y/N flinched. Namjoon chuckled.

Y/N:"It's not like that."

Namjoon got a little bit closer to Y/N. Y/N's stop breathing. 

NJ:(Chuckled)"Get up, sleepyhead." *he got up and was about to leave her room*

Y/N:"I'm not sleepyhead." (pouts) 

Namjoon found this really cute and smiled.

NJ:"Okay, okay. Now get up and go fresh up. I'll be downstairs."

Y/N:"Okay Joonie."

Namjoon got shocked after hearing this.

NJ:"W-what d-did you just call me?"

Y/N realized what she said and got flustered.

Y/N:"Nothing!" *she quickly went into the bathroom and locked herself*

Namjoon got shy and went to his room.

On The Other Side:

Jungkook and Lia come back to South Korea. They come out from the airport.

JK:"Welcome back to Korea, Lia."

Lia hugged Jungkook.

Lia:"Thank you, Jungkook."

JK:"Let's go home."

Jungkook and Lia went to his house. The maids welcomed both of them. But they are shocked to see another woman with Jungkook. Jungkook showed Lia her room, where she's going to stay. 

Lia:"Wait Jungkook, why am I here? Shouldn't we stay together in your room?"

JK:"No Lia. Not now. Just wait until I get Y/N. Then I'll divorce her and we'll get together."

Lia:"Promise?"

JK:"I promise."

Jungkook & Lia went to their own room. Lia was so disappointed because she couldn't get close to him. On the other hand, Jungkook was trying his best to find Y/N, but he failed as always. He couldn't find any trace.

JK:"Where are you, Y/N? Please come back. I miss you so much."

(A/N: Why is he missing her? ISTG, I'm about to strangle him to death...🙄)

'?' POV.

?:"WHERE IS SHE? WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO FIND HER?" *he yelled on his PA*

?:"Sir, we're trying our best to find her. We'll find her soon, don't worry."

?:"GO AND FIND HER RATHER THEN TALKING BULLS**T."

? left because he didn't want to face his boss's wrath.

? sat on his chair and opened a folder in his computer. He clicks on a photo. He started to caress that photo.

?:"Where are you, my Sweetheart Y/N?"

.

.

.

.

Who's he? And why is he looking for Y/N? Let me know in the comments.

[A/N: Please ignore my grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language...😅]