Part - 10

Next Day

Y/N's Pov.

I wake up & saw the time. It's 7am & I know if I would wake late he would do as he did yesterday. As he gave me his sweatshirt-pants yesterday. Thanks to God I had my periods yesterday. If not he would had kill me. I got up from bed I made one bun with my hair & went washroom to brush my teeth.

After 10 min.

Now I'm fresh. So, I went down but slowly because of my pain in abdomen. I went downstairs & saw maids. They greet me nicely & polietly.

Maids:"Good morning Mam."

Y/N:"Good morning & please don't call me Mam. Call me Y/N cause 'Mam' dosen't suits me."

Maid-1(Anna):"Haha ok Y/N. So, why are you here?"

Maid-2(Sia):"I'm here to prepare breakfast."

Y/N:"But Jungkook told me to make breakfast for him everyday. If I'll not you all heard my screaming. He would do to same.... you know."

Maids:(In mind) 'Oh poor Y/N.'

Anna:"Ok so, the kitchen is yours."

As they said they went to do other household works. I thought to make my favorite food 'Kimchi Fried Rice' & 'tteokbokki'.

After 30 min.

Breakfast is ready just soup is on the stove. I was cutting some onions & suddenly I remembered about my childhood memories with my mom. I was 7 years old & my mom was teaching me how to cut vegetables. Because of that memories a smile crept on my face but suddenly I cut my finger a little bit.

Y/N:(Hiss) "Ah..."

But I somehow wash my hands & went near to the stove. I was smiling all the time because of my memories but I didn't notice Jungkook. He was coming down.

Jungkook's Pov.

As I went downstairs, I saw Y/N in the kitchen. I didn't expect her here in the morning. I saw she was smiling while making food. I can't see her smile because I hate her smile. So, I went to the kitchen & stand behind her. I grab her hand gently & hug her a little from back.

Y/N's Pov.

When I was cooking, someone came near & stand behind me, grab my hand gently & hug me a little bit from back. I flinched a little bit but when I smell the cologne I understood it was Jungkook.

JK:"You got pretty hands." (while looking at my hand)

I blushed because Jungkook gave me a compliment.

JK:"Aww....you're blushing. Who know this pretty hands killed my love."

After that he put my hand inside the hot boiling soup. I screamed in pain.

Y/N:"AHHHHHH........ Jungkook please don't do this. It's burning ahhhhhhh....."

The hot soup was burning my skin & I can't tolerate this any more. I was pleading him not to do this but he did.

JK:"You know your scream gives me peace in my mind & to my ears."

Y/N:"Jungkook please, it's burning ahhhh....😭😭😭😭. Please let my hand go." (crying in pain)

After so much pleading Jungkook pull my out. I directly run to washbasin & put my hand on water. I started crying more.

Meanwhile

Anna:"Poor Y/N, I really want to help her."

Sia:"Yeah, me too. But we can't do anything."

Anna:"I hope karma hit him hardly."

Sia:"Yea right. Serves him right soon."

(A/N:"Your wish will be grant soon...😌😌")

*Ahem, Back to the scene*

JK:"Ow please, stop your fake tears & serve my breakfast."

After 5 minutes I stopped crying but it's burning & giving me pain. But I took the tray & went to the dinning table & serve his breakfast.

Jungkook's Pov.

She came with tray & placed it on the table. The food was smelling amazing & I don't know how it will going to taste. If it taste bad I swear I'll throw this tray on her face.

She serve the food on my plate As I took a bite, it was super tasty but I don't want to show this. So I decided to tell her that the food is spicy.

JK:"Ahh...Y/N, give me water. It's spicy."

She heard & quickly get a glass of water. As she passing me the glass, suddenly her hand slipped & all the water spilled on me & my suit got wet. My anger went high & looked at her aggressively.

JK:"WTH!!! Don't you have eyes huh? Are you blind? Now my suit got wet." (angry)

Y/N:"No, no, Jungkook I'm sorry. I'm really sorry please forgive me. (scared) Give it to me. I'll clean it." (while coming closer to him)

JK:"Stay where you are you dirty woman."

Hi my lovely readers. I hope you all are well. Well......sorry for updating late. Actually my parents was disappointed at my grades you know... I failed in final exam...😅. So I gave re-exam and fortunately I passed. I met my Principal Mam with my group Sir. The Principal was blaming some student include me that we didn't study properly  and blah, blah, blah...... Anyways so now I'm in 2nd year. I always attend my college classes. And now boom!! Another exam is coming. It is monthly exam. So I'm studying hard. And I didn't get the time to check my phone. My mom took my phone away that time that's why. And when I opened my phone, I saw tons of notifications. Especially from wattpad 200+ notifications from wattpad? I was dumbfounded for a minute. And saw some new comments below my story. All of you asking me continuously when I'm going to update another part.

So, I'm really sorry if made you all waiting for my next part. Thank you so so so much for waiting patiently. Your support is my strength, motivation & my inspiration. Thank you so much for being with me & thank you for 13k views. Wait for me to update another part. Till then bye.

Your lazy/bad author-nim,
Mrs.Park

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes....😅😅😅)