Part - 18

A/N: Finally our boys are back with 'RUN BTS' show after 10 months. I missed them so much. Specially 'Sope' brothers.

Okay... let's get into the story.

Next Morning

A/N's Pov.

Y/N slowly open her eyes only to see white ceiling above her. She roam her eyes around and saw an unfamiliar room & Hoseok was sleeping beside her bed holding her hand. His eyes are red & puffy. She understood Hoseok was crying.

Y/N:"Hobi Oppa.." (weak tone)

Hoseok open his eyes immediately & saw Y/N is awake. He smiled brightly & call the doctor.

JH:"Y/N? How are feeling? Do you need anything?"

Y/N:"Oppa.. I'm feeling a little bit good."

Doctor came inside & check up on her.

DC:"She's ok now. It will take time to recover. I prescribed some medicines. Kindly give these to her.

JH:"Ok. Thank you so much." (bowed)

DC:"It's my responsibility."

Doctor left from the room. Then Hoseok decided to ask her what happened with her.

JH:"Y/N?"

Y/N:"Yes Oppa."

JH:"What exactly happened? And who did this to you? It's ok if you're not comfortable with this. You can tell me later."

Y/N eyes started to get teary & burst out & tell him everything.

Hoseok was in shock. He couldn't believe that Jungkook, her own husband did this to her. What was her fault? She did nothing. She's pure & innocent girl. Hoseok hugged her tightly but with gentleness.

JH:"It's ok sweety. I know my sister is strong. She can get over it. Hmm."

Y/N nodded her head.

JH:"Ok now stop crying & smile for your Oppa."

Y/N smile brightly for him.

JH:"Well...take rest. I'll go & buy this medicines for you okay?"

Y/N:"Ok Oppa."

He left from the room.

Hoseok's Pov.

I came out from the room & decided to call him & infrom about it. After all he is Y/N's brother.

JH:"Hello brother."

?:"Yeah what's up?"

JH:"Something terrible happened."

?:(Frowns) "What happened?"

Hoseok tell him everything. '?' was shocked & angry at the same time.

?:"Be with her 24/7. Don't leave her alone for a single moment. I'll be there by tomorrow."

JH:"Okay brother. And I won't leave her for a single moment"

?:"You better not....Bye." (cold tone)

JH:"Bye."

They hang up the call.

'?'s Pov.

How dare you Jungkook? You abused my sister. Not only abuse her but also raped her brutally.

?:"AHHHHH.......I WILL KILL HIM." (scream)

I throw everything from my table out of anger.

[P.S: Please avoid my grammatical mistakes....😅.]