Part - 16

Y/N's Pov.

I was dancing with Jimin. To be honest, he's such Gentlemen. He's kind, sweet, humble, charming, charismatic etc. that I can't describe in a sentence. I really wish Jungkook behaves with me like Jimin do.

A/N's Pov.

Y/N & Jimin are dancing peacefully until Jungkook came to interrupt. Y/N's smile faded.

JK:"Jimin-shi."

JM:"Ah Jungkook-shi."

JK:"If you don't mind can I dance with my wife?"

Y/N eyes widened at his statement.

[Y/N's Mind: Did he just call me his wife?]

JM:(Shocked) "She? Is she your wife?"

JK:"Yes. Any doubt?"

JM:"No, no...Haha..You can have her...enjoy yourself." *Jimin steps aside to give Jungkook & Y/N space to dance & went away.*

Jungkook pulls Y/N closer by her waist harshly & Y/N got scared a little. But she put her one hand on his shoulder & another one in his hand.

JK:"We just came here & already started to seduce men?"

Y/N:(Shock) "What the hell are you talking about?"

JK:"You know very well what I'm talking about. Well just wait & be ready for the hard punishment that I'm going to give you tonight."

Y/N gets really scared because of this.

*********************

2 Hours Later....

Jungkook & Y/N bade goodbye to everyone in the party & went to their house.

Inside His Mansion:

Jungkook & Y/N entered inside house but Jungkook pinned Y/N to the nearby wall.

JK:"So should I give you the punishment?" (smirk)

Y/N:(Eyes widened & stutter) "N-n-no....pl-ple-please Ju-Jungkook."

Jungkook didn't listen to her & picked her on his shoulder & went to his room.

Y/N was pleading & begging him continuously. Jungkook throw her on the bed and started to undress her.

Y/N:"Jungkook, what are you doing? (Struggling to shake his hand away from her dress) Please don't do this."