The Ravages of Time

D E S C R I P T I O N

Sonnet Ida is the embodiment of the protagonist villain, heartless and cruel, yet, destructed by the ravages of time. Then Tariq Orion, their maid's son, came into the picture. And Sonnet never thought that loving him was her karma.

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, personalities, businesses, locations, events, and occurrences are all made up by the author or used in fictitious writings. Any similarity to real people, living or dead, or true stories is entirely coincidental.

The character's thoughts and opinions do not accurately represent or are associated with the author's views and opinions in any manner.

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be produced, distributed, or transmitted by any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime that is punishable by law.

© nolliejale 2021

N O T E

There are several sensitive events in this story that may lead you to be triggered. This also contains strong language that is unsuitable for young readers. Read at your own risk. And please, be careful about the words you might use or post in the comment section. All of the characters described are flawed in some way. 

S O C I A L   M E D I A   A C C O U N T S

Facebook
Joella WP

Instagram, Tiktok, Spotify
nolliejale