note from nolliejale

Thank you for reading until the end!

I will surely miss Sonnet and Tariq. Sobrang na-attach ako sa kanila Ang hirap nilang bitawin kasi sobrang nag-enjoy ako sa dalawang 'to :(

Hopefully, mayro'n kayong natutunan sa buong kwento :) From Sonnet's character development, Tariq's mindset, Sadie's life experience, and how the rich kids (Keevah, Reighn, Jushen, Connor)  changed. 

I know sobrang hate na hate niyo si Sonnet and her friends sa Time Series 1, but I hope you now realize that each of us has a backstory. That a villain is not purely bad in the first place, their misfortunes made them one. Everyone has suffered and gone through a lot, good people or bad. 

There are no bad people in the world at all. They were just molded by the bad things that surround them and happened to them. 

I started this story on July 19, 2021, and ended it last December 21, 2021. It took me six months to write the entire story. Sobrang mami-miss ko ang bawat characters dito except lang kay Jace, Chester, and Graciella haha. 

I love you despite the ravages of time! Kitakits ulit tayo sa third installment ng Time Series', Time Will Tell, starring Reighn Siena Austria, Arron Loren Ancheta, and Jett Plane Herrera. 

For the last time, Sonnet Ida Vinco and Tariq Orion Gueverra are now ready to concede from the ravages of time...

***

you can reach me through:

fb: Joella WP
ig: nolliejalewp
twitter: nolliejalewp
email: nolliejale@gmail.com