Kabanata 03

Kabanata 03

Suspicious

Sometimes I wonder why some people are only there to bother you or try your patience. Do they not have a life to live?

I sighed as I looked at her.

Last time, she made me upset because of her pagiging pakielamera. And now, she's here at it again.

"Unlike us, we are more educated enough when it comes to math, sciences. E, kayo? Essays? Debate? As if naman papasulatin kayo ng essay sa trabaho niyo..." Graciella added.

Keevah just slapped her forehead. While the other students were just paying their attention to us. Of course, this is a cafeteria. Most of the students are here. Mapa-STEM, GAS, HUMSS, ABM, TVL, etc. Halos lahat nandito. The majority of the students are all here.

And I think Graciella wants to be in the spotlight, the highlight.

"Putangina mo, bobo amputa," Keevah cursed but Graciella just replied to her with a smirk.

Graciella is a feisty one. She doesn't know what we're capable of or she probably knew but she doesn't know how deep it might be.

"Oh, what a dirty mouth there. Pati pala pagmumura tinuturo rin sa strand niyo?" Graciella chuckled.

I was just sitting in front of them with my friends but Keevah couldn't bear to stand up anymore.

"Akala mo hindi nagmumura, ah?" Keevah commented.

"Me? Of course, nagmumura rin ako. Mas magaling pa sa 'yo, stupid dumbass bitch, bobo and inutil." Graciella and her friends laughed.

I rolled my eyes and put my spoon and fork down hard. I stood up and glared at her.

"Shut the fuck up, gaga! Ikaw 'yong kalahati sa putangina mo't kalahati! Bakit hindi mo nalang itikom 'yang putanginang bibig mo? Anong pinaglalaban mong putangina ka? You're nothing but a putangina lang naman but you act like kung sino kang putangina!" I couldn't control myself, so I ended up yelling at her.

I know what I did was so embarrassing and a very low-class act but I just couldn't bear it anymore. She had tested my patience!

I saw how her jaw parted and gasped.

I stopped and all the courage seemed to retreat from my body when I saw Tariq standing at the entrance of the cafeteria... looking at me with his jaw dropped. I bit my lower lip and secretly gave him a very small smile.

"More educated? I'll lick your shoe if you'll recite all the calculus formulas, Differential, and Integral," pakikisali ni Jushen.

I smirked at how Graciella and her friend gasped.

"Bobo tayo, tara!"

I chuckled as she glared at us before turning her back, not answering Jushen's question.

"So embarrassing," Keevah added as we all looked at her and her friend walking out from embarrassment. As Graciella finally made her exit, they all looked at me, lips frowning.

I cleared my throat while their eyes were on me.

"Grabe ka pala magmura, Sonnet?" Keevah asserted.

"I didn't expect that Sonnet," Reighn added.

"Gano'n pala magmura ang isang Sonnet Vinco?" Jushen uttered.

"Ilang putangina 'yon?" Connor chuckled.

I averted my gaze from them.

"I was just carried by my emotions. She's so annoying that she deserved those words."