The big move

Chapter-1

Ella's pov:"WAKE UP OR I'LL DUMP A BIG BUCKET OF WATER ON YOU"

Ella's pov:
"WAKE UP OR I'LL DUMP A BIG BUCKET OF WATER ON YOU"

James, my annoying brother, screamed in my ear.

"JESUS JAMES FOR ONCE TRY BEING A LITTLE NICE"

"With you? Nah not possible"

I went downstairs for breakfast.

"Kids why were you two screaming at each other again especially james" my mother asked

"I swear to god mother if you dont cut his tongue, one day everyone in charlottetown will come to beat him up and your reputation? Omg i cant even imagine!" I told mother laughing a little after saying the last sentence.

"MOTHER! Why cant we send her back to the dumpster we met her in" james said,
I gave him dirty look.

"What are you saying james?" My mother was puzzled, i wasnt.

"Well she is ADOPTED" james said

"Oh shut up james, even if I am from a dumpster at least they wanted me!"

"OH SHUT UP YOU TWO!" Our mother screamed. She looked nervous.

"Whats the matter mother?" I asked concerned

"Me and your father wanted to tell you something ella" she said. Me? What about james?

"What is it mother"

"We are moving from charlottetown to avonlea and there's nothing you can do so pack your bags" james said nonchalantly.

"What?" I asksd mother if he was serious.

"James! I wanted to tell her calmly!"

"What good was that gonna do she is still going to storm away to her bedroom and not come out for a thousand years!" He said, his mouth full of food.

"MOTHER WE JUST MOVED HERE!"

"I know sweetie but your father got transferred"

"NOW WHERE?"

"Avonlea"

"WHAT THE-I HAVENT EVEN HEARD THE NAME OF THAT PLACE, LIKE EVER, I CANT BELIEVE YOU!"

"Sweetie we have to move"

"CANT I STAY HERE WITH CATHY? MOTHER WE MOVE LIKE EVERY YEAR AND YOU KNOW EVERYTHING JUST STARTED GETTING REALLY GOOD I GOT THE LEAD IN THE PLAY! I HAVE A BESTIE I NEVER HAD! AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME WE ARE MOVING! AGAIN?"

"Dont speak to me like that!"

"Yeah right! You can ruin my life! Actually you want to ruin my life!"

"I dont want to ruin your life! I cant do anything!"

"Because you're a woman? Yeah just like what everyone thinks! Woman cant run a buisness. Woman shouldnt get involved in buisness matters. Woman are made to help a man! Well I DONT BELIEVE THAT AND I AM GOING TO BECOME AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN ONE DAY! I DONT NEED A MAN. I'LL RUN MY BUISNESS AND DECIDE THINGS MYSELF UNLIKE YOU!"