Love at first sight...

"I am so sick of crying"

Next day, ella woke up with a very sick feeling

Next day, ella woke up with a very sick feeling. She had to face the world. It was another day full of mistakes, full of sadness, full of anxiety. She hated this feeling. Her eyes just went moist as all the memories flooded back into her brain like a big tidal wave. She was sick of this. She was sick of crying...

She wanted everything to go back to normal...

"Ella! Come on downstairs now, there's a visitor for you" her mother shouted from downstairs.

Oh no no no.

"Who is it mother?" she asked, holding her breath. What if it was gilbert? Or jack? How will she face them?

"Its ava dear, now come on downstairs." her mother answered.

A phew escaped her mouth as she jumped out of bed and got ready. Once she reached downstairs she hugged ava tightly. 

"Ready?" ava asked.

"As I'll ever be" ella said.

"What are you two talking about? Its just another day of school?" her mother asked puzzled.

"Well they dont know what a troublesome daughter they had" ava whispered to ella as ella scoffed.

"Hey ella have you seen my b-woah" jacob said as he came downstairs, wearing half of the coat while the other hand was in process.

He stopped as he saw the most magnificent lady standing in front of him. With her beautiful raven black hair. Her pearly white teeth with that pretty smile. Her glorious eyes which he thought he would be lost in forever if it wasnt for others standing. He took in every feature of her as he stood there staring at her like a creep while ella smirked.

"Big b? Jacob? Jacobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!"

"Wha-yea-um-tha-uh-yeah yeah" he stuttered.

"I see.." ella said smirking.

"Uh hi I am ava" ava said.

"H-hi" he managed to stutter.

Ella knew her brother would not be able to even say 'ava' after that so she took the matter of introduction in her hands.

"Ava, this is my brother jacob and jacob this is my sister like best friend ava" she said.

"Its nice to mee-" ava began but was cut off by her little sister riley.

"Avaaaaaa when are we going to go to schoolllllll, emily must be waiting for meee" she whined tugging on ava's trousers.

Oh and did ella mention that ava was not afraid to wear trousers and pants like men? Another reason why ella would always admire the strong and independent women standing in front of her.

"Yes riley lets go. Well I guess I'll see you later then" ava said smiling at jacob.

"S-sure" jacob said.