Avonlea-The new home

Chapter-2

"JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WILLLLLLLL YOU WAKE UP, COME BACK FROM THE DEAD YOU IDIOT

"JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WILLLLLLLL YOU WAKE UP, COME BACK FROM THE DEAD YOU IDIOT. WE ARE LEAVING"

I said to my brother who was peacefully snoring in his bed when I walked in. Its official, we're moving, we're leaving charlottetown, avonlea's the new home. I was ready.

"Ughhh I dont want to leave this beautiful, amazing, comfortable, love-"

"SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPP, GET YOUR DUMB HEAD OFF THE PILLOW OR I'LL CALL FATHER TO WAKE YOU UP"

"NOOOO, DONT DO THAT, ELLA IF YOU CALL FATHER I SWEAR T-"

"FATHE-"

"NO"

"THERRRRRRR-"

"NOOOOOO"

"JAME-"

"SHUT UP ELLA"

"MESSSS IS NO-"

"OK FINE I AM UP"

"Good boy"

Me and my brother both knew that when father wakes us up, He roars like a lion, which is pretty annoying. He got up and we both went down for breakfast. There were boxes being taken out and the whole house was empty except of the chairs which were set up for us to sit and eat on.

"Morning" mother said

"Morning mother"

"Morning" james said sleepily. I slapped on his head "Owww" he said and I laughed.

After breakfast we packed our bags and left for the train station after saying goodbye to our friends.

"I'll miss you" I said to cathy. she nodded and smiled.

"Whats up, this is not you at all, where's my annoying, non-stop speaking best friend?"

She laughed and I said "Cathy, remember what you promised me?"

"Uh-huh" she nodded

"SO SPEAKKKKKKK"

"Ok fine I am really sad you're going, I will miss you more then anything and maybe  break the promise and starve to death because you were my first best friend how everyone hated me for talking but you listened to me even if I didnt stop for hours oh ella you are the best person ive ever met my entire life and I will never forget oh ella and you please please dont forget me either."

I let her talk and finally she stopped "No cathy, I'll never forget you, how can I? You were my first true best friend too. You're the best person I've ever met and please for the sake of our friendship dont starve to death."

"Promise me you'll visit me whenever you can"

"I promise"

I hugged her and then we left for the train station. Seconds later I was in the train and tears started flowing through my face. I realized how much I will miss cathy, how much I will miss her blabbering, how much I'll miss eating scones with her and baking cakes with her. She really was my first true best friend. I saw a hand on my shoulder and saw mother.