Fast forward to fifteen

Chapter-5

"ITS HERE" ella shouted to her brother

"What the hell ella"

"I AM 15 JAMES! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"  she screamed happily, looking out of the window. She had longed for this day. It had been over a year in avonlea, gilbert blythe was her best friend and diana barry, her soul sister. She was now allowed by her mother to play with ella.

"Ella why in the name of jesus are you speaking so loudly?" her mother shouted from downstairs

She hurried downstairs.

"Sorry mother, but today is a special day"

"What do you mean, oh my, look at the dishes, please go and clean them up"

"But mo-"

"Now, no excuses"

She sighed, her mother doesnt remember her birthday?

She cleaned the dishes and plopped on her bed upstairs.

Time skips

Her brother popped in her bedroom around 5

"Get ready, we are going to the barrys" he said

"Why???????" ella said annoyed at the thought that no one cares about her birthday.

"Because, father and mother have some buisness to discuss with them"

"Right"

She changed went downstairs and reached the barrys' house.

She entered the house, but to her surprise, the house was not how it normally was, It was filled with decorations and the most beautiful colors of decorations, there were stars made of papers and a big banner said "Happy fifteen"

She just stood there, mouth dangling open. their was a big cake on the table in the front and suddenly diana popped in front of her.

"Happy birthday ella!"

"Oh, diana did you-did you do all of this?"

"Well, the girls, your brother and gilbert were a lot of help too, but the point is, do you like it?"

"I-you-this Oh my I dont have words, all I can say is I love all of you so much"

"Really sissy? you love me too?" james said jokingly. Ella was so happy, she embraced him into a hug.

"Oh I love you more then anyone"

The celebration began "Diana where's gilbert?" ella was a little disappointed.

"Oh, yes I forgot, he says happy birthday. He's with his father ell"

"Oh, then that's fine, john needs attention." ella said, but she wasn't disappointed anymore, john was a lovely person but it's more important to pay him attention rather than my silly birthday.