Gold in avonlea?

"He's different. He's not everyone. And thats when you know you love him"

"How about her?" ella's brother james said gesturing to an unknown blonde girl being rude to a shopkeeper

"1. He hates blondes (a/n- no I did not just remember drivers license)
2. He hates rude girls.
3. I do want to tease him, but I dont want to hate his fiance myself you idiot."

"Ugh then I dont know anyone else! We've been searching for someone for two months. I give up!"

"I know. This is useless, we are notttt good at this!" ella agreed.

They were on their way to school while keeping an eye for finding that perfect girl for their brother. But no matter how many girls they talked to or met, they lacked one feature or the other. Eventually, they gave up.

And poof! There she was! In all her beauty. Her beautiful raven black hair flowing with the wind while a few strands covered her face as she tucked them behind her ear. Her eyes, as pretty as ever.

"James." ella nudged her brother, still not leaving her gaze from the pretty girl.

Apparently, james was too busy admiring diana. He hadnt confessed his feelings yet. He just broke up with cathy a week ago, he needed a break.

"JAMES!" Ella yelled

"WHAT!" he yelled back.

"There she is....." ella said, as james eyes followed ella's gaze.

As he saw the girl he smiled and said "Perfect"

They both went up to her.

She was waving someone goodbye.

"Hi, I am ella smith and this is my brother james." ella introduced.

"Um hi, I am ava, ava mikealson."

"What is a pretty lady like you doing here?" james asked.

"Oh I just dropped my little sister here. See, riley mikaelson. You two must be studying here."

"Yeah, well, you seem like a really nice person" ella said

"You both seem nice too."

"Oh you havent met our older brother yet though! He's the NICEST" James said, totally nonchanlant.

Ava looked confused.

"So will you be dropping your sister tomorrow again?" ella said ignoring his brother's comment

"Yes actually."

"Well we really hope to see you again ava." ella said and smiled.

"I guess I'll see you two tomorrow then" ava said and waved.

They both waved back and school began.

Flashback to one month ago:

7 months and he is still not back. She knew he would come back. There was still some hope left in her heart because she knew. She believed.