A fight and shepherd's pie

Chapter-12

"Um, guys I think I am going to go help mrs kincanno" ella said but that's not where she went, she went straight to her brother

Meanwhile gilbert was still sitting on the bench, watching the snowflakes fall.

Flashback

"Son, before I go, I want to ask you to promise me something" mr blythe said

"Anything" gilbert responded

"Promise me, that you will marry the love of your life. I couldnt, and I regret it"

"You didn't like mother?"

"No, I really liked your mother but i was never able to love her like I loved someone else and I still do. I did the wrong thing, but that doesnt mean you have to follow in my footsteps. I was a nervous wreck in front of girls. But you, you be brave!"

Gilbert chuckled and said "I promise father"

Flashback ends

"How will I marry the love of my life when she doesnt feel the same way, or as per my knowledge, help me out here father, what am I suppose to do"

Back at ella's, she was pushing people out of her way, trying to find james.

"Where the hell did you go jamesssssssssssss" ella said to herself.

Finally she found him near a plate of pie.

"You munching gorilla! Do you realize I travelled the whole world to find you beside a plate of pie grazing it like a cow!"

"Sissy, you dont understand, food is life and life is food"

"Shut your dumb basin like mouth, Do you remember when aunty gave you the address of her best friend? I want that paper and we will be visiting her next week"

"Why?"

"Shut up and obey"

"Whatever"

Once they reached home, james gave her the paper

"Charlottetown!" ella said, reading it

"Yeah why? You want to meet cats"

"Aunt josephine lives there, I am going to diana's"

"Can I come?" james asked

"You? Did you just-did you just, ASK ME SOMETHING"

"Wait did I just-did I just, ASK FOR YOUR PERMISSION FOR SOMETHING?"

"OH YEAH YOU DID"

"ELLA NO I AM THE BIG BRO, YOU SHOULD ASK ME"

"WHAT IF I DONT" and with that ella ran outside and james followed her. They reached diana's and mrs barry opened the door.