Jack wallister

"Aahh, I am dying youre so pretty and I am in love with you blah, blah, blah"

3 months passed, gilbert was still not back. Ella had stayed awake all night crying. Going days without eating anything, until one day she stepped out of the house. The crying and not eating went on for two weeks until her mother had enough of it.

Ella decided to visit anne's house. On her way there she noticed an unfamiliar figure. Whoever he was, he was really handsome. His brown curls, big brown eyes and his jawline was something to die for.

The boy had already noticed the 'pretty' girl as he would refer her too. Today he built up the courage to go and introduce himself.

"Hey miss, you're from around here?" he asked.

"Uh yeah actually, I live adjacent to green gables."

"Meaning you live adjacent to me too" he said.

"Are those cookies for someone" he asked pretending like he didnt just want to grab the whole plate and shove it in his mouth.

Ella laughed "Actually it was for my friend but you can have some. Also, a great way to introduce yourself to someone"

He chuckled and grabbed a cookie. He then finished the cookie and looked at me.

"I am jack, jack wallister"

"Ella, ella smith"

"Care to walk home with me?" he asked. Those words were familiar. 

"Sure" ella said 

As they walked, they talked about a lot of things.

"So you lived in france?" ella asked

"Yup"

"Nooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy. I mean LOOK AT YOU. You look like all those fine british men"

"So you're attracted to me" he said, smirking at me.

Ella looked at him and then her lips curved into a flirty smile.

Lets tease someone now shall we.

"And what if I say yes?" she asked

Jack stopped and looked at her. 

"Then" he got closer to her.

He put his index finger under her chin and lifted it up.

"Maybe we could do this" he leaned and thats when ella put her hand on his mouth and pulled away.

"Chill french boi, we just met" she said as her house came into view.

"W-well I hope we can walk to school tomorrow?" he asked, doing his best not to show his nervousness.

"Hm, maybe, maybe not."