His touch makes her melt

"Oh how he laughs, how he smiles, how he walks, how he touches me. It makes me complete"

6 months and gilbert was still not back

6 months and gilbert was still not back. Ella and jack were now really close friends. They used to hangout all the time at each other's place.

Ella was growing feelings towards jack, but she knew there was still a part of her heart that belonged to the one and only gilbert blythe.

But she knew that she had to move on. She had no idea when gilbert would come back or maybe never at all.......

She hadnt told her brother about aunt josephine yet. Yeah, 3 months ago she found out and told no one. With all the moving in of her uncle and his son and with gilbert leaving and then diana being allowed to stay with her, it just wasnt the right time.

But she was going to tell him today.

Her life was going great, just except for that one person not being in her life....everything was perfect. Her uncle william anderson and his 20 year old son, jacob anderson moved in a month ago after her aunt dalia's death.

She had no problem because she loved uncle william as he was the cool uncle and jacob was just a new addition of james.

Ella was sitting at the dining table when,

"Hey sissyyyyyyyyyy, whatcha doing" jacob said.

"Just thinking"

"About jack" he asked winking.

"What? Why would you think that?" she asked

"Well I've seen him look at you. And your stare is just, I mean almost the same"

"What do you mean almost?"

"Like I dont know, like something's not right. You like him but its not wholeheartedly"

"What no I do like him, alot" ella said without realizing what she admitted.

"HA! I am never going to stop teasing you about that now!" he laughing.

He just teased her for awhile and then looked at her seriously.

"But really ell, there is something missing, and I know you know that. And I am here if you ever need to talk okay?"

She just nodded as jacob left.

She knew jacob was right. She also knew what was missing. But he left her. He broke her. He lied to her. And even if it wasnt his fault entirely, she could do nothing to bring him back in his life.

She pushed him out of her mind and thought about her brother jacob. He is already 20, he needs someone for courting and ella couldnt wait to start teasing him about who he adored. She knew jacob wanted to look for a lady himself. He didnt want an arranged marriage. Uncle william never forced him either.