Mr Blythe

Chapter-3

Next morning, I was pretty excited to go to school and meet diana

Next morning, I was pretty excited to go to school and meet diana. I woke james up, we went down for breakfast, then we got ready and walked to school and met diana on the way.

"Diana!"

"Ella!"

We hugged and chatted, to my surprise james hardly said a word and was shy the whole journey. We reached the school house.

Mr phillips was now reading a poem and he couldn't pronounce one word. Us, girls were giggling a little but somehow he only noticed me.

"Ah, the new girl, Why are you giggling? Can you pronounce this?"

I stood up and said confidently "otorhinolaryngologist sir, its that easy"

There were oohs and aahs because maybe no one had ever stood up to mr phillips.

"You, dont your parents teach you manners, or are they just pieces of garbage like you"

I laughed a little and said "Sir, I think my parents taught me how I should behave quiet well, but they also taught me, when and how I should defend myself"

"Girls, women are not to talk back to a man!"

"Why?"

"Because woman cant lead, woman are weak"

"Well, then I think you should change your thinking, because I swear in the future there will be so many people who would beat men like you, JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR FILTHY BRAIN. WOMAN CAN LEAD. WOMAN ARE STRONG. AND I DARE YOU TO SAY THIS GARBAGE AGAIN, And I swear, you'll be sorry"

He walked away, embarassed. I sat back on my seat. The school day went by and it was time to return.

"Hey"

I heard and turned and saw gilbert.

"Hi"

"That was very brave of you"

"Well, if someone trash talks about how woman are weak, then they'll be sorry, even you."

He surrendered up his hands "Nope I am not that kind of guy, I think woman should get more opportunities, they shouldn't be kept in the house."

"Well, you're right but even woman today think they are supposed work in houses and teach their children exactly that. A fine example is Mrs barry. I just want diana to know that she's strong and she should make her own choices not a man"

He laughed at mrs barry's reference. In no time I was back at my house. I said goodbye to him and we parted ways.

"So thats your new boyfriend?" my dumb brother said.

"Shut up james, he's just a friend" And that was true, I wasn't blushing or anything. Cant I be just friends with a guy?

"Yeah right, hey, why dont you tell mother what happened in class today?"