No secrets

Chapter-4

A new day with no mistakes

A new day with no mistakes. I woke up all excited, got ready, had breakfast and hurried outside to find gilbert waiting for me.

"Well hello my queen"

"Well hello my prince" I said giggling

We started talking and after a while james came outside and stared for a few moments, then said

"Are you two lovebirds done flirting?"

"OH MY GOD JAMES WHY ARE YOU HERE WHY ARE YOU MY BROTHER WHY DOESNT MOTHER THROW YOU OUT THE HOUSE WHY WHY WHY WAS I NOT BORN AS THE ONLY CHILD WHY IS MY LI-"

"Ella, you speak A LOT!" gilbert said

"WELL THEN ASK HIM TO THOW HIMSELF OUT OF MY LIFE"

"Nah little sissy you're stuck with me and there's nothing you can doooooo"

"Ugh Come on gilbert, you dont want to be stuck with HIM"

We both hurried to the school house, on the walk we talked about random things, I felt really comfortable around him now.

I reached school and saw diana, while josie pye was being rude to a girl.

"Why is she so rude to her?"

"She is like that, you're pretty lucky ella"

"What do you mean?"

"Well josie pye only hates girls who aren't rich no problem in that section right"

What? Us, rich family? Hmm weird.

"Diana why are you saying my family is rich?"
She was about to answer when james said

"I heard mother say that we were some of the richest families in avonlea, not in charlottetown though"

"Oh"

Suddenly ruby walked up to me and asked "Why did you walk in with gilbert this morning?" She looked like she was going to cry. Ugh, I can't deal with her drama.

"Oh, well me and gilbert are really good friends now, he's quiet an interesting but annoying at the same time type of person" I said laughing a little

"What else do you do? Kiss him? make out?" I heard josie pye said, quiet loud, making all the boys including gilbert turn around.

I looked at her wide eyed and laughed "How josie? how do you get such nasty thoughts about two good normal friends. Maybe you can try that out with billy, me and gilbert are just friends. I dont understand you girls. Just because I walked inside with a dude laughing that means I kissed him? he likes me? he LOVES me? Those thoughts are" I looked at her and said in the same tone as they said 'boys are ridiculous' "Ridiculous!"

Some girls and boys laughed and I turned to ruby, but now I didn't let the boys hear me "Ruby, Stop crying ok its so annoying, gilbert blythe is just a friend I dont care if you hug him, kiss him or cry on him"