The letters

Dear ella,

I know I should've done this face to face, but I just cant. Do you remember the time I told you that I wanted to travel? Well, I am going to do that. By the time you get this letter, I would probably be a thousand miles away from you in a faraway island or port. And I know you're happy for me but the thing is...I am not sure if I would come back.

I want to see where this journey takes me. I feel trapped in avonlea. All these days, there was only one thing holding me back. It was you, but now I think you can replace me with billy or charlie. I love you ella. I will always remember you, no matter if I come back or not. You will always be the first person to truly love me after my father.

Thank you for everything, but its time for me to go. I want to see where I belong. You're an admirable lady, I dont want to hold you back either. So when you find this letter, I want you take the spare key, open the house, go to my room and open the trunk. There will be an amethyst ring inside. Take it. My father wanted me to give this ring to someone who was the most precious to me.

Whenever you think about me, just look at the ring. I have the same ring too. Even if you forget me, I will never forget you, ella, the one and only ella smith. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, do write me back.

With love,
Gilbert

________________________________________________________________________________

Before ella recieves gilbert's letter

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear gilbert,

How are you doing, I haven't seen you in a while. I hope you're doing well. So I dont want to do this in a letter, that's why I am not going to talk about it. Instead I wanted to let you know that me and my parents have decided to visit my uncle. I wont be at home or school for a couple of days, so dont come looking for me.

I've come to realize something, its pretty stupid but I really wanted to talk to you about it. Anyways I am sorry for not coming to tell you myself, as mother is pretty stressed out. Father told her that we were leaving in 6 hours so she's going kind of crazy. I am in my room, writing this letter while mother thinks, I am helping james pack his stuff.

But why should I help that animal, when I have something much more important to do. I will visit you as soon as I am back. I love you, Take care of yourself. I honestly hate my uncle's house, I hated my aunt, she bought a pretty creepy house and I am pretty sure my dear uncle was scared to death every night there. 

He suffered the loss of my aunt. Mother thinks he must be depressed, but the truth is, he is exceptionally relieved that she is dead. That woman wanted to bury my favorite uncle alive. Mother also said he might stay with us and sell the house after the funeral. I am very happy because he is the cool uncle, you know what I mean. 

I'll miss you, take care, I love you.

With love,
Ella

________________________________________________________________________________

Both the letters were folded together, sent together, both, gilbert and ella, reached the train station together. Parted ways together, but were they ever going to see each other holding hands together? A mystery, to be solved......

________________________________________________________________________________

She reached home 5 days later, only to find that diana was forbidded to talk to her. And Anne was not here in avonlea for a while, while everyone else at school thought she was mad for standing up for women. She knew one person would support her, gilbert.

She was prepared to talk to gilbert, and knew that her letter would've been well recieved by gilbert. What she didnt know was that she would not see him, maybe ever again. After reading the letter gilbert left for her. Tears were falling down her cheeks.

"Why would you do this gilbert? I was so stupid to ever think about you in a way more then a friend. You're just garbage like everyone here at avonlea. I hate this place! I want to go back" She cried and cried and cried on the way back home. 

"If you really want this gilbert. Okay then, I dont care if you come back or not. You dont exist to me. At least you could've been honest that day when I asked you to tell me everything once you came back. Anyways, there's no one named gilbert blythe for me anymore. Thank you for leaving me, thank you so so much. Everyone hates me now. And no, I can never replace you with billy and charlie, because you were gilbert blythe, they are obsessive little snobs. And you can give that ring to someone you love because I loved you and you-you......left me. Goodbye gilbert blythe"

________________________________________________________________________________

Its the end! Thank you for supporting me! I loved writing this book and had a great great time! If I write a sequel, I'll make sure to post about it here. 

But you can read my new upcoming fanfic of the umbrella academy!

Bye besties!

Its out! The umbrella academy fanfic is out! Go check it. And OH mahhhhh goddddddddddddd we have 102 views, thankyou bitches:)