7.

The boy was groaning and his eyes were closed. The boy turn around y/n grasp when she saw his face. It was the boy she saw in the cafeteria. He had a scary aura around him. She didn't forget him.

Y/n saw he was sweating so much, he was groaning in his sleep, mumbling something. Y/n was so shocked. The more she look the more he look miserable. He was in pain and y/n could see that.He was breathing heavily.

Y/n again tried to wake him up. She lean her hand to touch his shoulder hesitantly but she took her hand back again.

But seeing him in this condition was making her panic and anxious.
"HEY, PLEASE WAKE UP, PLEASE." y/n shout getting panic. She was so worried.

Taehyung slowly open his eyes. He slowly got up and sit. Supporting his elbow on his thigh and his face was resting on his hands.

He was slowly calming down. His breathing become normal.

Y/n was looking at him with worries. Her eyes were full of concern.

Taehyung eyes fall on the female figure kneeling down infront of him she was looking at him with fully concern and worries. Seeing that unknown emotions build inside him anger, calmness, sad happy he doesn't know..

It was the first time he saw someone beside his bangtan members that's too a girl was worried for him.

Taehyung pov

She saw me in this condition. My hyungs knew but they never saw me in this condition. But she did. Her eyes is showing pity, concern i don't know. I don't need her sympathy.

She will probably tell everyone how much weak sometime i can be, how much pathetic i am. Yes, she also think I'm pathetic just like him. I don't need that anyone. And top of that she was their sister there's no way she will be concern and worried for him.

End of Taehyung pov

"Hey! Are you okay? Please tell me. " y/n pleaded.

Watching Taehyung in this condition she felt concern and was Super worried for him.

Taehyung looked at her as his eyes turn black anger took over him.

"Why do you even care if I'm fine or not. Just mind your fucking business. Don't you dare to show infront of me again." Taehyung growl. He looked hella scary at this moment. He particularly look like a handsome devil. Y/n shivered. She was scared of this behaviour and his devil look but she didn't show it.

"What i-i was just trying to-" You Don't Need to do anything just fucking stay out from my slight." y/n got interrupt by a angry scary looking Taehyung.

"Fucking shit". Taehyung grunt and dashed out from there.

Y/n was dumbfounded. She stand up and fixed her uniform. She was really offended by his behaviour.

'Is he a psycho or what. He is having mood swing like a pregnant women. Even a girl got less attitude and anger when she is having period cramps. Such a weirdo.'

'I was just worried for him. I saw him in this condition i asked what a normal person would. Why the hell did he react like that.' Y/n thought.

'Whatever i should just mind my own business. ' y/n thought, she again looked at the school map and scoffed. She went to find her brothers.

At the hallway

"Y/niee where were you?" Kyungsoo asked

"I was exploring the College campus . And i hate P.E that's why i bunk it." she replied.

"You could have told me i was worried i even called you but it shows busy."

"Sorry hyung i was talking to Kris oppa, he called, oh before i forget brother i have to go tomorrow to the new brunches company that we launched here. " y/n smile

"Take Baekhyun with you he has been very interest in business lately you know. And he did a very good job at our China project. I think It's time for him to also become professional like you and Kris although he has a lot to Learn. " Kyungsoo said and y/n nodded.

"I also think the same in fact Baekhyun oppa will do much more better then me i saw his skills he is so good. By the was how is your restaurant going oppa?" y/n asked. Kyungsoo is a professional chef. He was interest in cooking. He learned cooking from mom.

He opened a restaurant in Seoul about 3 years ago. Now it is one of the biggest restaurant. It also has some brunches in busan, Seoul it's really popular. And Kyungsoo is really handling is very well.

"It's good this is our final year after finishing school I'll spend all my efforts and hard work to my restaurants. I'm planning to increasing the brunches but not now." Kyungsoo said and y/n was so happy and proud of him. She hugged him and congratulate him.

When Kyungsoo wanted to open his restaurant Kris helped him at lot. Because Kyungsoo was very young at that time but all his siblings helped him support him. Specially Suho

Y/n and Kyungsoo was walking together.
They didn't notice bts was coming. Suddenly y/n eyes fall on that person that she wanted to stay away from. He saw her from corner of his eyes and his eyes were fixed on her beautiful eyes. Kyungsoo notice Taehyung glaring as he walk pass by.

"Why the hell he was glaring at my sister? " Kyungsoo mumble

"Who brother? "Y/n asked

" That bastard Kim Taehyung. " Kyungsoo scooted angrily.

'Oh, so that's weirdos name is kim Taehyung. " y/n thought