23.

Taehyung Jimin and Jungkook entered the cafe with smiling faces. Today they were happy they spend their time with each others. They spotted the girls. With a smiling face the maknae trio is walking towards them.

Jungkook and Jimin both hated y/n a lot but through this project they spend a lot of time with each other. They slowly get to know y/n is totally opposite from what they thought she would be. But she is savage sassy ass which always got on their nerves. And Jimin and Jungkook never leaves a small opportunity to tease them specially Bora.

"Hi girls. " Jimin happily greeted

"Hello ladies. " Jungkook creeped

"Hi " Bora nervously greeted back.

Y/n is just staring blankly at nothing. All of them frown but didn't say anything.

"Why this place is so quite and why it's only us? " Jimin asked confusedly

"Cause i booked it. " y/n answer coldly.

"Why?" this time Jungkook asked

"Cause i hate being with human beings. Just looking at them make my blood boil and i want to snap their neck as much as i want to do the same with ya'll." y/n sneered coldly giving them a death glance. For the first time Jungkook Jimin and Taehyung felt dominated by a female. Their eyes widen. Y/n looked like she will murder them right now right there.

"What did we do to offered this pretty lady?" Jimin grinned. Y/n felt like throwing up at Jimin's word.
Y/n and Bora both immediately made a disgusted face.

"Nothing Let's just do what we came for." y/n said coldly.

"Baby just eat your chocolate and calm down okay." Bora cooed y/n nodded.

"Why chocolate is it time of month? Is this why you are this grumpy? " Jimin's sassy ass grinned.

Y/n give him death then nodded slowly. Taehyung looked at her confusingly.

"Then we should better behave before she kick our ass. " Jungkook scoffed.

Time skip

The maknaes were driving back to their place. Taehyung is still confused he didn't understand any of it.

"Jimin why did you asked if It's the time of month to y/n earlier? " Taehyung asked

"Ahh that, y/n is in her period this is why she was acting like that. Believe me girls are the scariest when they are on period. " Jimin said

"Can you explain? " Taehyung asked. He didn't knew about this much.

"Why don't you do google Taehyung. By the way why are you asking you even don't have any girlfriend. " Jimin said and Jungkook laugh out loudly.

"Why are you even laughing kook. You are as same as Taehyung you both gonna die single. " Jimin burst out laughing earning groan from Jungkook and Taehyung.

Taehyung is in his study. He is done with his works now he is researching about period.

Now he understand why she was behaving like that. Tae took his phone and called sam.

"Sam brought 5 flavours of Ice-cream and 10 different type of chocolates right now." Taehyung order

"Sir any specific flavour for Ice-cream? " sam asked. Taehyung didn't know which one would y/n would like.

"Buy all flavours. " he ordered. Sam was hella confused his bose never had this kinds of things like chocolate and Ice-cream. But now he was asking to buy all the flavours this is weird.