41.

"Y/n open the damn door."

Y/n and Taehyung froze for a moment she kew this voice her brother Chanyeol. but Taehyung shrugged not caring it he rested his face in y/n neck.

"W-wait a minute oppa." she said. She tried to get up but the heavy male top of her isn't helping.

"Taehyung hide in the bathroom now please love." y/n whisper earning a "no" from him.

"Okay don't no touching for 2 weeks." just after saying those words she felt Taehyung instantly got up and went to the bathroom.

"Cruel woman." he muttered to himself.

Y/n opened the door and saw a furious looking chanyeol is glaring at her. Y/n gulped

"Why the fuck aren't you coming for breakfast Kyungsoo hyung won't let us touch food also . " Chanyeol's grumpy ass spoke. Y/n sigh in relief

"I'm coming you go,, just five minute. " y/n said

"Wait a minute, what's on your neck?" he eyed suspiciously pointing on the hickey that Taehyung did just a moment ago.

"N-no I burn myself with the hair straightener last night. " y/n said and Chanyeol nodded and left from there.

Lina is walking with her friends at the campus. They were discussing some random things. Lina just listen to them. She doesn't talk much. She is also like y/n open up to her closer ones.

"LINA." someone shout her name from behind. All her friends and she turn around.

She saw a man waring mask in all black clothing. She recognized those eyes, It's Jimin.

Her heart start to beat faster and faster. Many questions was on her mind.

What is he doing here. How did he find me here. What if people got to know my real identity.

Jimin signal her to come over. Both of them doesn't want to let people know whom they are. Cause of lina's father she always need to hid her identity.

"Who is lina? "

"Do you know him?"

"Why is he calling you? "

"Is he your boyfriend? "

Her friends kept questioning. Lina sigh and replied, "you guys go I'll catch up with ya'll. "

She start to walk toward Jimin without waiting for her friends reply.

She got closer to him fortunately without any future questions her friends did as she said.

"Jimin." Lina whispers nervously

"Lina, how are you doing?" jimin asked. He saw her after months. He is hardly controlling himself from pulling her into a hug.

"I'm good. What are you doing here?" she asked being confused.

Jimin let out a sad chuckle.

"I'm here for you lina?" Jimin asked softly
Gripping her shoulder lightly. Sudden skin contact with jimin being this close to her making her very nervous.

Her heart always go wild around him she doesn't know the reason. She notice how his eyes changed. Jimin look at the innocent girl infront of him who look at him with concern and nervousness.

Jimin sigh and nervously lick his dry lips.
Words seems to stuck in his throat. Never in his entire life he has been this much nervous because of a girl. He is a part of mafia that people fucking fear. But right now his emotions are messing up.