26.

"Sir our spy has informed that Lee is in Itaewon now and he has brought a lot of mans from that European mafia. He is planing a secret attack on us tomorrow around mid night at our main base." Sam reported.

"Not bad that fucking coward is daring to stand against me. " Taehyung evilly smirked.

"Tell this Jungkook and Jhope and Suga hyung about this. And also prepare our man we will attack first. When they will get prepare for attacking us we will attack on them before that. If we let the attack on us first our base and man can get into more danger. Let's give them a surprise. " Taehyung chuckle darkly.

Sam bow and left from there. Taehyung grab his phone and call y/n

"Hy Tae." y/n said, hearing y/n voice his mood instantly brighten up. He smile, he was missing her so much but due to pressure of work he couldn't meet her.

"Hi, love. How are you?" He asked

"I'm good Tae. Tae are you good? How is your health? " she asked. Taehyung's heart felt warmth and love.

'So this is how it felt to be love by someone. This is how it feel when someone care for me. If this is the feeling then i crave for more and more.' Taehyung thought

"I'm good Princess. I'm coming after I finish checking a file love." he said.

"Sorry Tae but I'm staying at my office today with Baekhyun and Dohwan oppa. This is really important and alone Baekhyun oppa can't do it he is still learning. I'm so sorry Tae,,,, please forgive me love. " she pleaded.

Taehyung felt sad but he knew that her work is also very important.

"I'm forgiving because you addressed me 'love' for the first time. And take your meal at time okay."

"Yep, I'll . Love you Tae."

"Love you too my Princess. "

But still Taehyung wanted to hold her in his arms. It's been two days since he didn't get to see her nor got to spend time together. He was a mess without her.

"Aiishhh I need to see her. " he let out a frustrated sigh.

Y/n is checking some files in her office. Suddenly her phone buzzed. She look at her phone It's a message from Tae. She smile and read the message

'Come to the Italian restaurant beside your company now building I'm waiting.'

Y/n felt so happy. Reading the message he left her office in rush. When she went their she saw Sam was waiting infront of the restaurant.

"Hello mam, I'm Sam and sir Kim told me to escort you. Please come this way mam. " Sam politely said leading the way.

"Hello Sam and I know you, It's nice to meet you. " she said and give him a warm smile.

Sam thought she will be some bitchy type girl. But it turned out total opposite. He felt happy that his boss has got someone that he deserve. Sam has been Taehyung's secretary and bodyguard for years.
He is only loyal to his boss Taehyung. He has seen him suffer throughout years even though he is a extremely dangerous and tough person. Seeing his boss happy with her he feel happy for Taehyung.

Sam opened the door for y/n. It's a private booth he reserved for them. Sam bow to respect and walk away from there.

Y/n saw Taehyung is waiting for her there. When he saw her his smile widen. Without wasting any moment y/n jumped on him, engulfed him in a tight hug. They were hugging each other like no tomorrow.

Falling in each others embrace they felt the familiar warmth which they were logging for time.

Y/n felt kisses were placed on her forehead and on her hair.