49. Final chapter

"His parents were so welcoming. I lost my mother at a young age but his mom become my mother like. His father treated me like a daughter. They were enthusiastic when they got to know I was pregnant. Taeyong proposed for marriage. We dreamed about bringing our child in this world give her everything. Both of our families were busy planing our wedding and welcoming our child. Taeyong got a job I start to do simple part-time job that won't harm the baby even though everyone was against it. Taeyong and my dad almost had a heart attack when I said I want to a part time job." Lana said with a sad chuckle.

Jimin is listening carefully even though every word of her is breaking him more and more.

"After few months we got to know about the gender. It was a baby girl. He decided to name her Reyna Taeyong cried so much that day. He was excited more than me. His parents took care of me the whole time just a parent do to their daughter. Before few days of my wedding Taeyong as always came to pick me up from my work after finishing his own." Lana closed her eyes tightly breathing heavily. Jimin handed her a glass of water. When she calm down she started again

"That day he brought my favourite cupcake. We're driving back when a drunken truck hit us. Taeyong turned the car towards him as fast as he could and keep my side opposite from the truck. The last thing I remember was screaming his name while feeling uncontrollably pain. After one week I woke up and found out I had a babygirl but neither Taeyong or our daughter could make it they died on the spot. And that was the moment when my life ended. I'm just surviving for my father. I tried to die and go back to them in heaven but I couldn’t because of my father. I still meet his parents time to time even though everyone say It's not my fault but I feel guilty for surviving alone."

"I can never forgive myself for letting go of my babygirl and Taeyong. Now you know Jimin why I don’t want to start again. You are a good guys Jimin someone who deserve more than a fucked up person like me." Lana said getting up and run towards her room.

She has kept the feelings Secrets hidden  for too long. It’s  unbearable. When she tried to attempt suicide Taeyongs face flashed infront her. Her father needs her. She lost her world that that when her baby and fiancee died. Right now she is just surviving for her father.

"I-I thought maybe there was someone else or anything any reason to reject me. But this?  Taehyung I feel like a horrible person. I made her remember those terrifying things again. I shouldn’t have done that. " Jimin buried his face into his hands sobbing.

Taehyung hugged his bestfriend trying to provide comfort.

"I should just disappear from her life. I should just leave." Jimin said sadly

"Jimin if you really love her this much then why are you doing this?" Taehyung asked

"Huh?"

"If you love her then stay with her even if she let you as a friend. I don’t know if she will love you or not but shouldn’t you try to win her heart. You should heal her Jimin not to run away from it. She is a very strong person that means the wounds are deeper if it was my y/n i would be with her no matter what and heal her. My y/n never leave me Jimin she always was there for me." Taehyung said softly Jimin looked at him confusedly.

"Think Jimin in future will you not regret it?  Running away like a coward?" Taehyung asked

Jimin shake his head.

"Then what Jimin? "

"I'll stay. I'll stay with her, I'll heal her and I won’t ask anything in return. Thank you Taehyung. " Jimin said firmly.