12.

"Which class do you have now?" Sehun asked

"I don't have any class now it’s my off period. What about u?" y/n asked her brother Sehun.

"Me too, i don't have any class. Let's go to the cafeteria and have some food in our system. "Sehun said

"Best idea. Let's go. "

Both of the siblings were talking taking with each others. 

They were passing the campus They saw a huge crowd. 

"What the hell is happening there. Let's go and see." Sehun said and grab his younger sister hand in a protective was leading her the was.

Y/n pov

Some students were fighting. More like one against five. That boy was fighting like a beast. I couldn’t saw his face first but he was extremely skilled fighter. He defeat the in a minute.

The boy look familiar from the back. When he turn to beat another boy i saw his face.  It was him.  Kim Taehyung. His face was hella scary. He was looking like blood thirsty beast who will kill anyone who came in his way.

"You fucking piece of shit, how dare you to mess with me huh." he spartted and continue to hit that boy. He was looking like a deadly handsome monster.

"Let's go from here y/n." it was Sehun voice which brought me back from my thoughts.

"He will kill those boys if he continue brother. " i said in concern.

From the corner of my eyes i saw RM and Jin separate Taehyung from that almost dead boys. His eyes suddenly met mine. He saw my slightly concern face.  He lick his lips which curled into a darkly smirk.

His eyes were so intimating
that it send shiver down spine.
For a moment got lost in that intimating eyes. His eyes were beautiful yet so scary. And for the first time i was scared of him.

I look away from him and gulped. Sehun knew i never liked violence. He held my hand tighter and took me away from there.

Time skip

It was before the last class. Y/n went to her locker she was searching book. Y/n feel like someone was glaring at her back.  Y/n turn back meet a pair of eyes which belong to none other than V.

Y/n look at his hands. His right hand was  bandaged. He got hurt by fighting with them back then. Without realizing y/n face soften in concern.

Taehyung saw concern in her eyes for him. But why he is the one who beat those boys.  Taehyung was confused it was the first time when he saw concern for him in someone else eyes except for bangtan for him. His heart skip a bit. 

Y/n went to her class leaving Taehyung there. Taehyung was still there his heart was beating very fast. It never happened before.

Taehyung also went for his last class. When he enter the class he saw y/n was sitting in the last row. She was texting someone. Taehyung notice she was sitting alone.

Tae walk up to her and took the empty sit beside her. Y/n felt a presence beside her she turn to saw and it was the person she should stay away from  Kim Taehyung.   Y/n know she should stay away from him. He is dangerous.

They didn’t talk to each other. After some time teacher came and start to teaching. Y/n was taking notes.

"Hey "

"Y/n"

"Y/nieee." it was Taehyung trying to get her attention.

"What" y/n grunt getting annoyed.