40.(part-2)

"I don't know okay... It's just- I'm just.. Ughh I don't want to be apart from her. She just feel like a fucking ball of happiness. I want her, I need her but I'm afraid." Jimin sigh in frustration. He move his hair back from his forehead.

"You are afraid of what bro?" Kai asked slowly

"I'm afraid of how much my heart start to crave for her, for her love. This kind of feeling i never had before. And it scared me how much I've fall in love with her without even knowing that if she love me or not. I miss her so fucking much. And it pains me. " Jimin whispers. Now he was in verge of crying. He buried his face in his palm of hands.

Kai has never seen Park Jimin this way. The Jimin he knew was flirty, sexy, hotheaded and had a murderous glare. Seeing his this way Kai felt very bad for him.

Without waisting time he start to console his new bestfriend.

Y/n's peaceful Slumber got interrupt by the alarm groaning she stopped it. Y/n tried to move but strong grip on her waist and a weight on her stomach stopped her.

Taehyung is sleeping peacefully wrapping his arms around her waist tightly, he buried his face on her stomach

A beautiful smile took place on y/n. He is looking like a baby. A baby who turn into a strong possessive Alpha male for the rest of the world.

Y/n start to massaging his scalp. Taehyung moan softly leaning more to her touch.

Taehyung stir in his sleep few second later he groan and slowly opened his eyes. His eyes met y/n's he smile boarded. His boxy smile never fail to make y/n heart go crazy.

Y/n pov

"Morning y/n." Taehyung deep voice rasped making my heart go wild and my body is heating up. Fuck his voice is so damn deep and raspy and I'm officially in love with it.

"M-morning." I shuttered. My voice is betraying me.

I gulp, my body heated up under his sinful gaze. His stare is intense. He felt my nervousness beneath him and smirk.

Fuck my damn life. Too much hotness to start a day.

I forget to mention that this man is shirtless laying top of me.

Taehyung unwrap his hold from my waist  he hovered up then place a kiss side of my lips making me more restless by his sweet torture.

"You look nervous my love." he said looking at me his smirk didn’t left from his lips.

"If a ultra hot and handsome boy would hover also being shirtless what do you expect me to do other than begin nervous my Taetae?" y/n blunted out earning a devilish chuckle from Taehyung his smirk widen.

Y/n heart is beating loudly she wonder if Taehyung can hear that.

Taehyung lean in and attack y/n lips with his. There heated blissful kiss turn both of them on.

Taehyung place wet kisses on her jaw. He suck harder when he found sweet spot on her neck. Y/n couldn’t help but to moan. Which made him more turn on. Blood rush through his lower region. He is damn hard now only for her.

Taehyung's hand start to unbutton y/n white shirt while she gasped. Her mind is dizzy for the amount of pleasure Taehyung was giving her.

Y/n run her finger through his delicious abs which send shiver down his spine. Taehyung broke the kiss and both breath heavily.

Y/n took some moment to compose, she realize that Taehyung unbuttoned her shirt completely. She mentally thanked herself that she wore a sexy black bra.

Taehyung's hungry eyes run through y/n body. He bite his lips trying his best to control himself.

"Do you always ware this while sleeping?  Isn’t it uncomfortable? " Taehyung asked pointing at her bra.

"No, It's cause you sleep with me I thought it would be inappropriate and uncomfortable so." y/n whispered slowly.

"It's so damn sexy I never knew you were hiding this much curve inside your hoodie. But love don't ware it if it’s uncomfortable for you....and I'll try not to get damn horny. " Taehyung said and y/n chuckle.

Taehyung again lean and start kissing her collarbone. He is trying to control but seeing y/n is not stopping him is making this very hard.

The touch of Taehyung is very different and magical.... It's completely opposite from Lee Nam's... It help y/n to forget those painful things so she want to try herself that how much she can take.

It's so different that months ago she couldn’t touch others and now shell of her was breaking.

Taehyung and y/n was kissing passionately when...

"Y/n open the damn door."

Please vote and comment

See ya 🌼