25.

The next day Taehyung was absent. He didn't came to the college nor his phone was reachable. Tension was eating her alive. All y/n could think is him she was so worried for him. What if he is injured seriously. To get this negative thoughts out of her head she buried herself in work.

It's 11:30 but she is still in her office. A knock on her office door interrupted her work.

"Come in." she says

"How long you're gonna work huh. Come leave this for tomorrow. Kyungsoo has been calling you he is really worried you didn't answer his call." Baekhyun said looking at her seriously.

"Oh sorry my phone was in silent mood. Give me five minute I'm coming. " y/n said.

After coming home y/n freshen up and had her dinner. She lay down on her bed still thinking about Taehyung. Slowly she fall into deep slumber.

It's 2 a.m Taehyung quietly came inside y/n room. He saw her sleeping peacefully a smile appear on his face. He missed her like crazy when he was away. All this time his heart only craved for her presence.

Even he didn't knew how he fall so deep for her. Taehyung came back from the mission hour ago. He went to his home treated his wounds, took bath, had his meal and then came here.

He lay on the bed beside her, tring his best now to wake her up. He nuzzle into her neck.

Y/n open her eyes as she tries to get up but couldn't. Taehyung is sleeping on her. His head is resting on her chest. He is holding her tightly, their legs are tangled.

Y/n's hand start to caressing his hair. Y/n sigh in relief. She is happy to saw taehyung but that fear didn't left her. The fear if something happen to him.

"Baby you woke up. " Taehyung sheepishly said. His eyes were half open.

"Hmm. Can you move i need to go to the bathroom " she says. Taehyung 'hummed' in reply. Somehow she wasn't happy. He thought she will be happy to see him but maybe something is bothering her.

For the rest of the day her behaviour was weird towards Tae.

Chanyeol Baekhyun Sehun was in the living room talking about how much they feel happy to mess up with Kyungsoo and Suho but got beaten up by Kyungsoo in the end while Suho patiently deal with them.

"That's true even though Kyungsoo hyung always scare the shit out of me but still it feel so good to mess up with him." Baekhyun exclaimed confidently with a evil grin.

"I know right, I can't sleep at night properly if i don't get smacked by him. I know It's weird but I'm fucking used to it." Chanyeol said.

"Hi hyungs we are back. " y/n greeted them.

Y/n went to Kyungsoo's restaurant with him. Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun gulped nervously as they saw grim looking Kyungsoo entering with y/n. All their confidence fly away. They were hoping that they didn't listen their talking.

No matter how much they pretend to be taught and strong in reality all of the siblings were dominated by Kyungsoo. He has a 'never mess up with the devil' vibe.

"Hi y/n. Hi hyung. " Sehun greet back.

Y/n and Kyungsoo sat with Chan,Baek and Sehun. Y/n was telling them that Kyungsoo took her to a Ice-cream parlour and they had so much fun together.

"Hey isn't that kai hyung? He finally woke up from his sleep It's fucking 11:30 p.m. " Chanyeol said.

Kai is coming downstairs looking half sleepy with messy hair.

"Wait a minute, KAI IS ENTERING THE KITCHEN GUYSSSSS." Chanyeol shouted top of this lungs.

Suddenly realization hit them. They all panic.