10.

This is the last class y/n was sleeping peacefully lowing her head as she was so tired.  The teacher didn’t even pay any attention also y/n was sitting at the last. None of her brothers had the same class as her.

Taehyung was sitting a few sit beside her. He was silently observing her even He don't know why.  .    Everytime Taehyung look at her he feel something weird, something he never felt before,  something he doesn’t know how to describe.

When the class ended y/n wake up as the sound the students were making. But she was waiting everyone to leave. She always do that because she doesn’t like begin with too much people.

Taehyung was ready to leave but his eyes fall on a female figure who already woke up from sleep and ready to leave this place but she was waiting for everyone to leave first.

Taehyung place his bag pack on this shoulder. He quietly stand a few steps behind y/n.  When y/n turn back she felt she bumped into a wall.  She cursed under breathe without looking . Her hand automatically reach her forehead to touch. 

Y/n took a step back and look up she was a deadly handsome man who was smirking looking at her. Then y/n realize she bump into Taehyung's well built body. Her eyes widen in realization.

"What the-" y/n blunt out. Suddenly Taehyung smirking face turn into dark and scary

"You didn’t tell anyone what you saw that day right. " Taehyung's husky deep voice whisper.

"If you do then-" Taehyung word got cut off by y/n.

"Then what?" y/n asked

Taehyung smirk again his eyes become darker then before.  At this moment his scary aura was actually terrifying for y/n. Even though y/n was scared she didn’t show it. Her face stays blank which amazed Taehyung a bit. Because every single fucking human being was afraid of this Taehyung.
But this girl wasn’t showing any fear or any expression.

'Maybe she still doesn’t know who i am. Looks like her brothers didn’t told their little sister about me.' Taehyung thought as the smirk deepen on his lips.

"Just you dare to do that then you will see." Taehyung replied

"Do you think I'm one of those who doesn’t have a life and for entertainment i use others.  Honestly i don’t have any interest in badmouthing. And I'm getting late good bye." y/n calmly response.

With that y/n walk out from there leaving a confusing Taehyung behind.

Taehyung was shocked. It was the first time when someone dare to talk to him like that.  Girls would throw themselfs at him but she didn’t. She just said what she had in her mind .  She doesn’t care who he was.

"Taehyungieeee, what are you doing here along? I've been looking for you." it was Jin's voice which interrupt Taehyung thoughts.

"Nothing hyung Let's go. " with this Tae and Jin left the class room.

*******

Y/n met her brothers at the corridor.  They were walking together. They were at the College exit gate suddenly a handsome man appear  infront of them.

It was Wo Do Hwan, y/n secretary. Y/n face lit up. She is just too happy to saw him. Do hwan came to them and bow to show his respect to everyone.

"Mam i came to get you. " Dohwan said

"Okay Baekhyun oppa will also come with me. " y/n informed.

"Oh I forget to introduce, this is Wo Do Hwan my secretary and  DoHwan this is my brothers." y/n introduce them.

Dohwan is extremely professional. He always had a cold look on his face. He is loyal to y/n. 

Flashback

When Suho brought y/n with him to China they saw  find Dohwan there. Y/n and Suho was walking around street at night.  Y/n and Suho saw few man was trying to hit a boy but the boy was fighting back he was very good at fighting. But there were so many man waring mask was attacking at him.

Seeing that helpless boy Suho and y/n both came out and fight with the boy against  those mans. Yes, y/n knew how to fight. 

"Thank you for helping me. " the boy said

"You are bleeding, are you okay? And why they were trying to hurt you?" Suho asked.

The boy sigh and replied "They are the people that my so called father send to kill me."

"What why?  Look don’t be panic and tell us we will try to help you." y/n said

"My father was involved with Human trafficking. He came to Korea he married my mother and many other woman so he could take them and sell them. But he fall in love with my mother. He secretly sold that womans behind my moms back.  They had me.  My dad bring my mom and me to china in a illegal way. Because he can't stay in one place for long. " Dohwan said and sigh

He took a long breath and continue "One day my mother got to know everything. She try to run away with me but dad's man found out my mom try to protect me and died. My dad think that is my fault and i remind him of her. So he try to sell me also but i run away. "

"Why didn’t you inform police? " kris asked

"We came illegal was so we can't without any help. Recently my father find out where I am.He is sending man to kill me."

"Don't worry I'll help you. You don’t worry you come with us. By the way I'm Suho and this is my little sister y/n. "

Flashback end.

After that y/n and Suho helped him and Suho appointed him as y/n secretary. At first Dohwan had a hard time to trust them. But after sometime he become close to them. He treat y/n like his own sister.

Y/n, Baekhyun and Dohwan is in the car they were going to the hotel.

"When did you back Hwan?" y/n asked

"Morning. I've done my job in China. I've report it over your brother. He said he will be coming back from the business meeting in few days." Dohwan said 

Y/n and Baekhyun both was happy with this news.  It was indeed good.

Y/n, Baekhyun both were busy at work. Y/n asked Dohwan to do the interviews so she and Baekhyun could do the other works.

"Hyung It's already late almost time for dinner. Let's call others and have a dinner at Kyungsoo hyungs restaurant. " y/n came up with a sudden idea.

"I hope Kyungsoo give us food free." Baekhyun mumble.

**********

"Hyung let's go out for dinner today. It’s been long since we all went out to eat. "

"Jimin  is right Let's goooooo " Jhope scream happily.

"Wait but where should we go? Let's go in the way we will decide.