20.

"So you are a businesswoman huh?" Jimin frown.

Y/n, Bora and the maknae were done with the lab work for their project now they were helding toward library. Jimin and Jungkook was hella shocked when they saw y/n at that event and had a hard time to digest it. Bora knew it, y/n told her this before.

"Yep, gotta any problem with that?" y/n fired back making Jimin shrugged off.

"Honestly i thought you were a rich spoil brat. You have 6 older brothers who always pamper you and also ya'll are rich. I hate to say but looks like i was wrong. " jimin confess truly.

"But she still has attitude. " Jungkook whinnied

"That you also have Mr.bunny. " y/n fired back. Jungkook can feel his cheeks heat up and slowly shade pink. Only his hyungs call him bunny or kookie no one else dare to do this. But the girl he hate has done this but instead of feeling angry he was feeling shy.  Only bangtan know who much shy he was before with girls.

"D-don't call me that. " Jungkook shuttered

"Okay bunny boy." y/n said and all of them chuckle. Jungkook was exactly looking like a angry cute bunny.

"By the way how come your brothers let you get involved with us. You know who we are don't you and you know your brothers and us, we don't like each other." Jimin asked curiously.

"Yah i know who you all are. And my brothers are supportive they have faith in me. " y/n replied softly. 

Taehyung was pretty shocked that y/n knew what he was. But he didn’t saw any hate for him in her eyes which brought him relief.

They were all in the library reading books and discussing their project among themselves.

"Why are you so good at study ugghhh." Bora sniffed.

"Well i was born to be smart i guess." y/n shrugged

"Are all of your siblings as smart as you? " bora asked.

"Kai, sehun are Pretty much average, Kyungsoo iq is 141 and chanyeol is a genius he is good at everything and the competitive one. But suho oppa is the smartest among all of us his iq is 154. He is a pure genius." y/n finished as all of their mouth open in shocked.

"Woah he is a freaking genius dude." Jungkook said.

"Beauty and brain run in your blood damn." Bora pout.

"We are running late for our next class. " Taehyung said looking at his watch.

"Yaahhhh y/n let'ssss gooo we can't keep Mr lee waitinggggg." Bora screamed happily.

"Yep yep. Let's goooo." y/n smile boarded.

"Why are you girls so happy about attending a class? " Jungkook asked confusedly.

"Cause It's Mr.lee duh. We can't miss his class it will be so much unfair to his handsome face. " y/n said and the boys eyes widen. Specially Taehyung.

"Yah of course. Not even a blind girl can miss his class. Let's go y/n." bora said and grab y/n hand start running toward there class. Taehyung quietly follow the he saw Baekhyun was also going towards the class.

They stopped infront of the class entrance. Mr.lee dong wook was already there.

lee dong wook was already there