32.

"W-what happen Tae? Are you okay? Are you getting those panic attack again? And why are apologising? " Y/n asked in panic. She felt his hold around her getting tighter.

"Please sit calm down you are making me worried Tae. Please say something. "

Y/n hold his wrist and made him sit there. Taehyung backhugged her. He buried his face in her neck. Y/n didn't resist she let him calm down.

He pulled her more closer to his chest. He took deep breath trying to calm in her embrace.

"Do you know why we hated you and your siblings? " Taehyung's voice rasped

"No. I don't know." she replied softly

"Then listen it's a long story Princess. My father had a brother his name was kim Min jae. He used to hate my father Because my father was good at everything. Once he tried to rape my mother when she was pregnant with me. But he got caught my father beat the shit out off him and my grandparents throw him out of the house. After that he join a Mafia he change his name to peter.
Since he didn't got my mother and he always hated my father so he saw my moms photo to that mafia leader. He made a deal with him to give her my mom but in return he had to kill my father and do you know who that mafia was?he was that Fucker Lee shin. "

Y/n was too shocked. She is Processing what he just said. She felt disgusted how can his uncle do that to his own brother and sister in-law.

"Then?" she asked him to continue

"Lee shin was obsessed with my mother. He killed my father making it look like it was an accident which was done by someone who hated our family. After my father died he tried to become a friend of my mother. He told her he was a businessman and he will provide safety to my grandparents and me if she marry him. My mom was along at that time and to provide food, shelter and security and finding my fathers real killer she had to agree. "

"He never hurt my mother but he hated me because i resemble my father. He used to act nice to me infront of my mother. One day he bring me to his place where he give people training to become mafia. He threaten me if I told mom then he will kill her infront of me. There I meet the rest of BTS members. He also kidnapped them. He used to torture me a lot. Everytime he was angry he used to beat us. I was only 14 when i first killed a person. He made me turn into a monster. When i was 15 my mother died. She was shot by his rival gang. After she died he become more aggressive toward me. Believe me love i wasn't like this. I-I was a good kid back then. But he made me turn into this." Taehyung pleaded to believe him.

Y/n had tears in her eyes but she quickly wipe them.

"I believe you Tae. My Tae is still a good person. I don't care what others think but I know you and I love you for the way you are." y/n said softly.

Taehyung snuggle more for her warmth.

"When I turn 17, with the help of hyungs i killed him. And I became the leader I captured peter months ago and give him a painful death that he deserve. When I took over I got to know that his bestfriend was your father whom died. This is why we heated you all. But I didn't knew he had a son. And we thought if your father is his bestfriend he and your brothers would be the same. This is why we used to hate you guys. But it didn't matter when i fall for you. When you told me about your past then i got to know about this.... Now i have to find that fuckers son. And we have to tell our brothers about this." Taehyung said

"This is a huge misunderstanding Tae. This needs to be clear. But I'm still afraid I don't know who will my brothers react." Y/n said and Taehyung nodded

"Tae I still don't understand why does my brothers hate you all?" she asked in confusion Taehyung just chuckled.

"Princess. They are your brothers, no brothers would love if they saw a fucking mafia chassing after their one and only sister. They hate me because I'm a mafia. And they definitely doesn't want you to get involved with any of us." he smirked and she nodded.