21.

Y/n open her eyes, taking some moment to adjust with sunlight. She tried to move but a strong hold stopped her. Taehyung was sleeping peacefully holding her waist. His head is resting on her stomach. A small smile appear on her face.

Y/n pov

He look like a kid while sleeping. I wonder what could have bother him like this. First at the rooftop and now this, something is really bothering him.

He is now sleeping like a baby but when he will woke up he'll become cold and scary again. Aishh he and his dual personality.

Looking at his insane handsome face my hand automatically found his soft silky hair.

'Damn his hair is softer than mine, i wonder what the hell he use for his hair or It's natural. '

'He was having a headache too last night.'

I was slowly messaging his head i stoped when i saw he smile in his sleep and snuggle more onto me. I felt like butterfly was dancing inside me.

He slowly start to open his eyes when he look at me he smile brightly.

'Oh my this damn smile

'Oh my this damn smile. He need to stop smiling at me like this. My heart is racing.'

"Y/n." his voice rasped

"Y-yah."

'Shit did i just shuttered.'

"When did you woke up?" His deep husky voice whisper. Making my heart racing like crazy.

End of y/n pov.

"Few minutes ago." y/n replied.

"Y/n thank you. Thank you for everything. This is very first time i sleep so peacefully without any nightmare or any sleeping pills. " Taehyung smile widely.

Y/n look at him and smile a little.

"You know you are a very good and soft pillow. Aaaaa i love itttt." Taehyung exclaimed happily and hug her waist tighter and buried his face on her stomach making her blush.

"I'm not a pillow now get up from me. " y/n hurriedly got up and Taehyung rolled up on the bed.

Y/n sit on her bed place a pillow on her lap and look at Tae with a serious face.

"Why didn't you go to doctor Tae. Instead of going to a doctor you came here why?" y/n asked Taehyung look at her and sigh.

He sat next to her and hold her hand. Taehyung took a deep breath and replied I went to saw phycologist but it didn't end up well." y/n rised her brow asked him to continue.

"I got extremely angry everytime a doctor would ask anything about my past or about myself. I nearly killed 3 phycologist but hyungs stoped me before that somehow." Taehyung said. He looked at y/n who was listening to him carefully. He squeeze her hand then again continue.