46. part-2

Taehyung's hand was itching to ripe that shit apart. Bora on the other hand was bleeding and was in so much pain. The bullet pass through her flesh only which was a blessing indeed.

"My pet I've waited a long for you." Lee Nam says as he tried to get y/n.

Dohawn and Sam pointed their gun at him in which he only laughs hysterically like a comedy show is going on. When he turn he saw Suga, Jhope, Jimin, Naamjoon and their people pointed gun towards them but Taehyung wasn’t.

At this point Taehyung was deadly clam. His face show no emotions just a dark grim look V killed even if anyone look at her but this Lee Nam was different his past encounter with y/n had made him thirsty for his blood. But now not only he made her come into this let along behaving like this,  V was no longer in this right mind. His inner beast is crawling to get his hand on Lee Nam.

"Move or that bitch dies." Lee Nam growl at Dohawn and Sam.

When he took out his hand to grab y/n

Out of blue a bullet piece throughout his hand to which he screamed clutching his injured hand. The bullet made a perfect hole in the mudd of his plam.

He looked ahead only to found the Mafia King Kim Taehyung shoot his hand with a expression that scream dominance power danger. Seeing this Lee Nam's mens start to point their guns at at V and his people but before they could even settle the gun properly bullet pass through their head.

All of them fall into the ground lifeless.

Lee Nam speechlessly looked around.

Snippers

In his foolishness he didn’t even thought about it.

Suga and Jhope came forward and start to punch him rapidly. When he lost his conscious they start to drag him towards the dungeon. Jimin took Namjoon to treat his wounds. But Taehyung wordlessly stand there looking at y/n who was still in shock witnessing so many people’s death infront of her. Taehyung isn’t a Mafia King for tale he is always ten step ahead. As if loser like Lee Nam could stand a chance against him. He will never let a person hurt his y/n.

Dohwan came forward and pick Bora from the ground Sam went to start the car. They had to took her hospital.

Y/n walk towards V with her wobbly legs. She knew rage has blind him. The only reason he is deadly clam is because he doesn’t want y/n to withness the monstrous side of him. If he losses his control he would do inhumane tortures, kills. Definitely It's not what he want.

Y/n's hand rise up to his cheek caressing softly looking at him with her doe eyes. He lean into her touch buried his face into her neck. He sigh. He never wanted her to come here and saw all this but it’s okay as long as y/n is okay...

Y/n placed a peck in his cheek.

Jin cleared his throat coming back from the building from where they shoot them. Y/n break free from his hold but his hand is still wrap around her waist.

"Dude you two horny people even start around dead people." Jungkook said grinning ear to ear coming with the sniper team. Earning a chuckle from Jin.

V snapped his hand to which the sniper team bowed and left.

"Let's go to home. Shall we?" Jin asked everyone nodded and followed behind.

[I need a book cover for my next ff, if any of you into editing please message me.]

]

Thank you

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼