Bonus chapter

After 7 years

She is nervously waiting for the reports. Getting more impatient as every second passes.

Few minutes later the the doctor give her the reports.

Y/n is walking like a robot. She finally seat at their bed holding the reports. The bedrooms door open her husband entered the room with a smile excited to see his wife after all tiring day. But his smile turned into a frown when he saw her staring blankly at the papers at her hand.

Taehyung kneeled infront of her and took the papers.

Pregnancy test positive

Two months pregnant

Taehyung's eyes filled up with tears. It's like he cannot believe his eyes. After trying for four years finally they got the blessing..

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her and kissed her stomach bursting into tears. He start to sob holding her his face rested into her stomach. Y/n hugged him back tears rolling of her face.

They got married next year he proposed.

Taehyung always wanted a big family with lots of kids. After two years of their marriage y/n was ready to have kids but the luck wasn’t on their side. They tried for four years and now finally they're having a baby. They can't be more happier than this.

"I love you y/n.. I love you, love you so much.... Thank you so much for the baby. I can’t believe I'm going t-to become a father. " Taehyung bleam

"We're having a baby Tae." y/n whispers softly looking at her husband in pure happiness.

Taehyung got up and placed her on the bed laying beside her holding her tightly in his arms. He is laughing happily shouting "I'm gonna be a dad now!!!! Y/n laugh with him.

A lot of things changed during this seven years.

Taehyung left Mafia only his legal business remain. Y/n also left her father's company but her shares are there. So did Dohwan to stay beside y/n. Baekhyun took her position and doing pretty well besides Suho.
Y/n and Taehyung is working hard to make their legal business large and they succussed. Bora and Baekhyun got married the same year as them and has a twin set a boy a girl. Bora becomes a professor.

Suho married his secretary three years ago. They doesn’t want kids. Sehun becomes a successful model and brand ambassador. Kai become a police officer which was shocking for everyone. Kyungsoo has the biggest chain restaurant in South Korea right now. Chanyeol is a successful music composer.

On the other hand Kim Namjoon take over the Mafia after Kim Taehyung. Hoseok is happily married to his long time girlfriend and has a daughter. Jungkook, Suga, Jin is still in mafia.

Jimin is a whole new story.

All this years Jimin never left Lana alone. Jimin remain her side as a friend who helped her to overcome her past. Even after seven years Lana has not accept him as more than friend. But everyone can see she loves him. But Jimin never left her. Lana has become so happy she is in her natural self all thanks to Park Jimin who never gave up on her.

Lana loves Jimin but still hasn’t confess yet Jimin that shameless always flirt with her and she turn red It's so cute to watch them. It's surprising to everyone that the Jimin who never fucked a girl twice now follow Lana like a lovesick puppy.

"We have to inform others darling. " Taehyung said enthusiastically his joy know no bound. Y/n nodded smiling, Taehyung pulled his phone out of his pocket and called