43.

Taehyung didn’t care for his life. This kind of lifestyle won't allow you to care for it anyways.  He wasn’t even scared for himself he never was. But at this moment his mind only focus on how he will keep his girl safe at any cost.  He was worried for her not for himself. But he knows that whatever happens, whatever he has to do he will keep her safe. 

Taehyung's sharp eyes look at the cars that has been following them. And now start to shoot bullet at them. His sharpe jaw clench, his eyes darken he look murderous. Three cars were following them and some man was firing at them. His car was bulletproof. But that wasn’t the end of this problem

"Y/n I want you to close your eyes take a deep breath and cover your ears. Trust me nothing will happen to you. " Taehyung said looking at his girlfriend trying to assured her. She nodded and did as he said.

He drive fast taking turns, when he reached straight road he took his gun out. He saw two cars were close to his side still firing. He rolled his window start firing at them. He shoot the driver which made that car crashed into another he start to drive faster.
One car was still following them.
Taehyung tapped y/n thigh, she opened her eyes look at him he motion her to take the driver sit so he could deal with the one car that was still following them and showering bullets at y/n side.

They quickly exchange their sits. Taehyung got bigger gun from the back sit. He went to the back when will open the car glass bullets won't hit y/n. He rolled the glass and start to fire at them. He got one bullet pass a bit through his left arms. But he manage to take them down easily.

He came back to the front and give y/n a smile not to worry about it. She was taken back at first but still she remain clam. She was aware of this kind of situation.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!  how could all of them so fucking useless." Lee Nam roar, he gripped his phone so hard that it start to crack.
"Get everyone ready I want that fucker dead by the end of this night. And I'll get back my y/n back." ordering it he throw his phone yell at frustration.

When Taehyung and y/n reached at y/n home she saw Sam, Suho, Dohwan standing waiting for them. Getting out of the car Suho hug his sister looking over to saw any injury. When she confirm she is absolutely fine that made him and Dohwan sigh in relief.

"Sir, They found one alive from the car crash. I told them to bring him to your place." Sam reported, Taehyung just nod.

"I think you should come to my place, security is strong there also we need to get information out of him." Taehyung said to Suho nodded. With that they left for Taehyung's place.

When they went there rest of the bangtan were already there waiting for them. After torturing that man they got to know that Lee Nam will probably attack tonight.
Taehyung asked asked Jhope to lead the assassin that where protecting y/n brothers to the safe house. Jin and Jk to take y/n to his most safe and secret hideout with their man to protect Y/n suho and Dohwan. From there they can monitor everything and stay mostly safe.

Taehyung separate y/n and her brothers to different places to buy time also if by any chance they got into danger at least another will able to survive and send help. Just like Taehyung giving y/n the highest protection, Suho has provide his brothers the same. Lana's father sent his best assassin to help them.

Y/n and Suho didn’t wanted their rest of the brothers to fight their battle in the first place. Where Taehyung is sending y/n is also a place where they could try to watch over Lee Nam and stay connect with Taehyung and help him if he need any.

Taehyung has his own plan to face his enemy however his first concern was to make sure y/n is safe. He held her both hand kiss her forehead whisper I love you softly and send her to his most safest hideout.

Please vot and comment 🌼