47.

Y/n could feel burning gaze on her as she treated his wounds. Y/n sign, she was done treating it. "What is it Tae? " she asked

"Don't you hate me?" he asked

"For?"

"Y/n this is my lifestyle, don't you feel bad to stay with a man like me. You have a bright future ahead and i- Taehyung feel soft lips on his own interrupting him in a sweetest way.

" I love you." y/n said softly. He stare at her

"But I-before he could finish she peck his lips.

" I love you Tae."

Taehyung shake his head in disbelief. He was trying to gave her reason but she is a stubborn little thing. His stubborn little thing. He is happy inside that she didn't even listen to his bullshit.

Y/n's phone went off. "Yes, Dohawn?"

"Ma'am doctors said miss Bora is alright. But it will take some time to heal her leg. She will woke up tomorrow ma'am" Dohwan informed.

"Okay thank you. Put some guards their and return home." Y/n said

"Yes ma'am. Anything eles? " he asked

"Explain the situation to my brothers and tell them I'm safe and with Taehyung we will meet at hospital tomorrow. " she said and sigh cut the call. She doesn't want to talk to her brothers right now. Specially after whatever Bora went through. Who will she face Baekhyun.

"They will understand." Taehyung said as if he can read her thoughts. His hand caresse her back soothingly.

"Let's feed you something darling. " Taehyung picked her in bridal style. Y/n hand automatically wrapped around his neck. She buried her face in his chest carefully not touching any wounds.

Taehyung placed her on kitchen counter. He take out some food from fridge reheat it and start to feed her. Even though she lost her appetite she still need to eat before sleep. Taehyung feed her and also ate his food.

When they were done he picked her up in his arms went straight to his bed carefully placed her in the bed the lay beside her. She hugged her tightly buring her face in his chest. He continue to caresse her lower back and kissed her forehead. When she was deep asleep V slowly got up from bed placed a kiss on her cheek.

He didn't forget about Lee Nam. He needed to take care of his babygirl first. V was feeling so much anger that it made him blood thirsty.

From the start his life was perfect before those incident. Even he killed Lee Nam's father that didn't stop there. His son came to fuck things up. Whatever he did to y/n was something an animal would do. Raping her was the worst thing. And she wasn't the first one he did that to someone.

Lee Nam had a long list of wrongdoings.

Even if he hadn't decided to attack on them Taehyung had a plan to find him and give him a living hell. But now that he showed up on his own things gonna be a bit different, just not V's anger.

Taehyung enter the dungeon where Lee Nam was tied up in a torture chair. His wounds are treated perfectly Suga and Jhope did a good number on him also that was treated.

Taehyung snapped his finger, a man pour a bucket of hot water on Lee Nam resulting him scream top of his lung. His skin was burning wounds reopens making it incredibly painful. But Taehyung wasn't near satisfied. One of his man put gag his mouth to stop him from making much noise.

V took a tool and start to take out his nails ome by one. He couldn't take more pain causing him unconscious. A man pour cold water on Lee Nam earning another painful plea though his eyes. He look at V murderous maniac eyes staring at him.