27.

"Y/n "

"Yaaa y/n, earth to miss y/n. " Bora loudly said.

Y/n lazily looked at her best friend who is talking nonstop. But she couldn't pay attention to her best friend.

"Hey why are you spacing out so much today what's wrong? " Bora frown at her bestie who is taking sip from her drink nervously.

Y/n still haven't tell Bora about Taehyung. She finally decided to tell her but she is supper nervous how she would react.

She still didn't hear anything from Taehyung since last night. She decided to keep her calm and tried not to freak out.

Gathering her courage y/n said, "Bora I have a boyfriend. "

Bora blink her eyes rapidly and her mouth is slightly open due to y/n sudden outburst.

"A-are you serious? " Bora asked y/n nodded her head looking down nervously

"Name?" Bora asked, she is trying to control her hype

"Kim Taehyung. " and this was the moment when Bora officially loose her shits. She saw about to scream y/n quickly cover her mouth with her hand.

"Please don't freak out. Listen to me first. We at first didn't like each other but under the change of circumstances we fall for each other and yah of course my brothers don't know yet I'm planing to but waiting for the perfect moment. " y/n explained and remove her hand from Bora's mouth.

Bora is still trying to process everything. She took a deep breath look at her best friend and sigh.

"Congratulations y/n,,,, I'm happy for you." Bora said and hug y/n who is pretty shock. She never thought Bora would react like this. But she happily hugged her back. Y/n felt like a burden has been lifted from her shoulder.

"Hey enough of boyfriend drama now let's go we have our classes. " y/n said and drag Bora to the class.

Rest of the classes y/n keep zoning out. Her brothers notice. They even asked but she said It's because of work.

Shoving her book in the locker in frustration she turn back to walk away suddenly she bumped into someone. Books from the persons hand fall instantly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't notice. I'm really sorry. Apologizing to the person without watching face she kneel down to help collection the books.

"Are you hurt? Did i hurt you? " y/n asked
As panic start to rise inside her.

"No you didn't, and It's okay you don't have to apologize. " the person spoke. Y/n tilted her head and meet a extremely handsome face, he is also known as WWH World Wide Handsome. Kim Seok Jin.

Y/n handed his books to him and left from there leaving an amused Jin behind

I thought she was a spoil rich brat, but looks like I misjudged her. Even though she is their sister, she got some manners.
Jin thought.

Park siblings were sitting on the couch talking among themselves except for y/n. Suho has came today. So they were happier. Y/n didn't talk much with her brothers, she looked upset and it worries her brothers.

"I think we should take y/n out, she look so dull and upset." Chanyeol spoke

"I agree, but i don't think she will go outside to have fun." Kai said

"Yah.. Whenever she is upset she would turn into introvert ultra max pro." Sehun mumbled.

"It's been a long time since we all peacefully Spend time together. We used to gossip all night long. " Baekhyun said