39.

"So, did you like it here Lina?" Bora asked with hopeful eyes.

Bora and Y/n took Lina to visit their college.

"This college is actually good. I like it here. " Lina gave a small smile.

Somehow she was hoping to saw him. She couldn’t stop thinking about him. Her heart start to beat faster when she think about him. She feel some unknown emotions which she is totally not aware of.

"Looking for Jimin?" a sudden voice of Y/n interrupted her searching.

"W-what no, w-why would I search for him." Lina shutter nervously

"The way you look at him tell everything dear." Bora said and patted her shoulder.

"Oh,there they come." Bora said pointing at five handsome man coming toward thier direction.

Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Taehyung came closer to her and wrap his and around her waist and shoulder hugging her he rested his chin on her head.

Y/n buried her face in his chest his strong Cologne hit her nose, she love how he smell. Y/n place her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

Taehyung placed few kisses on her head feeling her warmth which he is longing for.

"I missed you love." he whisper softly. His hand gently stocking her hair making her smile boarded.

"Me too TaeTae. " she whisper back. Which brought a beautiful smile on his face, his whole face bright up.

Y/n and Taehyung were lost in their own world.

On the other hand Bora and Baekhyun also the same. 

Seeing his twin and his sister  being lovey-dovey made Chanyeol almost throw up.  He made a disgusted face. Definitely not liking the entire thing.

Jimin and lina was facing each other in a awkwardly. But Jungkook was enjoying
the awkward interaction between Jimin and lina.

"Yah stop all of, don't act like long lost lovers. Why I'm even here you guys are so disgusting." Chanyeol sneered

"You guys just get yourselves a room." Jungkook smirk

"Yah- wait no don't, never ever  Y/n Taehyung don't even think about it. My y/n is too young for that." Chanyeol shouted  and all of them chuckle at his protectiveness. Baekhyun nodded agreeing his word.

Suddenly y/n, Lina, Chanyeol and Baekhyun  phone buzz. They look at thier phone with confused face others also was confuse.

They got a message from suho it says,

"Wang is coming to visit ya'll to the College. "

"Oh my god." Lina and y/n gasped loudly.

Excitement, happiness flows over their face. Chanyeol and Baekhyun also smile with them making Bora, Jimin, jungkook, Taehyung hella confuse.

"Y/N, LINA." someone shout taking everyone attention. That man walk toward them with that freaking damn smile on his face which can make girls lost their mind. Not just girls even amount of boys also admire him. He is just irresistible

Those two women's mouth hung open, without wasting any single second they run up to him as well as Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugged him they were too happy. They greet each other. Lina hug him tightly burring her face in his chest.

Jimin's jaw clenched. Suddenly he felt like a strong grip in his chest. His hand fisted and Knuckle turn white. Jealousy was overflowing,  he looked like a devil himself,, a hot one... Jungkook's doe eyes almost poped out seeing jimin like this