24.

"Your house is so damn beautiful and unique i totally love it." y/n said admiring Taehyung's house. Taehyung smile, she was admiring the house and he was admiring her.

"Come let me make you something. By the way what do you want to eat baby?" Taehyung asked

"Spaghetti please. " she answer.

Taehyung wore the apron and started to cook. Y/n kept looking at his handsome face. Her mind is full of his thought

'How can he look like a angle and devil at the same time. But I'm lucky that only i got to see this side of him. He is the most handsome person on earth for sure. '

"Like what you see baby?" Taehyung smirk. He notice how she kept staring at him with adoration.

"Of course i like it otherwise i wouldn't stare like this. " y/n shrugged

Taehyung lifted her up and made her sit on the kitchen counter. His sudden action made her gasped. Taehyung parted her legs and stood tall between her legs. Y/n placed her hands on his shoulder. He got more close to her.

"What are you doing Mr.Kim?" she says. Taehyung rised his brow and smirk. He dipped his head in her neck and brush his lips there. Y/n felt thousands of butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

"Y/n It's so hard to control myself around you. I fucking love you so much. I'm so glad that you came to my life." Taehyung's voice rasped. Y/n shivered under his touch. Her whole body heated up. He tilted her chin up. Taehyung's eyes darken from lust from love.

He pressed his lips against hers. He start to kiss her hungrily. Y/n immediately kissed him back. Her hands buried in his hair. He bite her lower lip sensually cause y/n moan between kiss. Taehyung hand travel up from her thigh to her waist. His hand slowly touch her skin under her shirt. Y/n shiver as his hand start to touch her soft delicate skin. Y/n parted her lips away from him as she run out of breath making Taehyung growl.

Both of them breathed heavily. Taehyung's hand is still on her waist another is on her neck. Taehyung's eyes fall on her red lips. Y/n didn't look at him her eyes stuck on the ground. Her innocent feature made him more turn on. His eyes darken, he kissed corner of her mouth trial down to her jaw then her neck. Soon he find her sweet spot he bite there blissfully y/n couldn't her but to moan. He slowly trail kissing down to her collarbone then her cleavage. Suddenly y/n phone buzz, Taehyung growl loudly in annoyance. Y/n smile at his behaviour.

"Who the fuck is it? " Taehyung snarled

"Dohwan, my secretary. " she replied.

She answer her phone call and spoke "Why did you call? "

"Mam, the report of this month you didn't check. " Dohwan replied. Y/n lick her lips, she was literally spending her whole time with Taehyung she neglected her work. She cursed herself under her breath.

"Give it to Baekhyun oppa he will brought them home. And what about suho oppa is he back from his business trip? " y/n asked.

"Yes mam, and the trip was successful. " Dohwan reported.

"Okay, do you have anything else to report? " y/n asked.

"Mam today we had some complications here but sir Baekhyun handled it very smoothly. He is learning things very fast." he says

"It's so good to hear. Keep a close eye on him. If anything happen report immediately. " y/n said and cut the call. She saw Taehyung is looking at her like a curious baby. His face is still very close to her. Y/n brought up her hand and touch his face he lean more in to feel her touch and her love.