J.JK - Meeting Him Pt.2

1 Week later

Y/N POV

It's been over a week since I got reunited with my brother . I have never slept so peacefully my whole life . I woke up once again , on top of my brother like always . It's become a habit at this point . I was resting my cheek on his chest , trying to relax as I didn't wanna get up so early . Suddenly I noticed a dragon tattoo on his neck . It looked beautiful but also painful .

It had J.JK written under it . I was mesmerised by it since it's not something I see everyday .

Jungkook : Done admiring my tattoo?

I got startled and realised he was awake the whole time . I hid my face in his chest out of embarrassment. I heard him chuckle and sit up with me on his lap . He hugged me and swayed me side to side

Jungkook : Had a good sleep princess?

Y/N : Yes Oppa .

Jungkook : Then let's get up , I have a meeting today in the evening and a mission in about 2 hours .

Y/N : Ok oppa

I got up and went to get ready for the day . I wore a simple white crop top and black Leggings. I saw oppa already in his mafia outfit .

Y/N : Oppa I thought you still have an hour left?

Jungkook : I do but I just decided to get ready early . Anyway let's eat breaky

Y/N : Breaky?

Jungkook : Yea that's a slang word for breakfast

Y/N : I guess you still are a little weird

Jungkook : YAH

Y/N : Hehe Just Kidding

We had breakfast and oppa was about to leave for his mission .

Y/N : Stay safe Oppa

Oppa kissed my forehead and said 'Don't worry princess, I'll be fine. Bye'

Time skip

It's been over a hour since he left and I was getting bored so I decided to stroll around the house . I saw a room which said 'Don't enter Unless Jeon Jungkook' I figured it was probably dangerous for me to enter it but my curiosity was killing me inside and out . So I decided to open the door and go in . I expected to see a bunch of weapons and guns but what I saw surprised me.

Y/N: HOLY SHITEU WHY DOES OPPA NEED THIS MUCH BANANA MILK?

Yup that's right , the room was filled with banana milk cartons and the room was also freezing cold . There even was a checklist on the wall to make sure all 45673 bottles of banana milk was still there . Nani Dafuq Does he do with all this?

I just went out before I froze to death and then I heard the door bell ring . I ran towards the door and saw oppa with a few scratches on his JeonBootyFul Faceu which made me worried

Y/N : Oh My Gucci , oppa are you ok? What happened? What happened to your bunny faceu ? Are you still alive ? Is your non existent tail still attached to your JeonBooty?

Jungkook : Woah Baby calm down . Yes I am ok , I went on a mission , my face is still perfect as always , I'm still alive and how dafuq can something non existent be attached to my body.