J.JK - Paralyzed

Jungkook : 24
Y/N : 16

Hey I'm Jeon Y/N and I have a Mafia brother named Jeon Jungkook . Me and Jungkook Oppa both had abusive guardians. Our parents divorced when I was only 1 year old . I couldn't even walk . My dad took Oppa with him to Japan and mom took me . Mom abused me for a long time causing my body to give up and stop moving .

I had to be on a wheelchair 24/7 because I didn't have a choice . The only think I could do was blink and breathe . Meanwhile my dad abused Oppa and made him a mafia to get rich so he basically used his son for wealth . But Oppa took advantage of the power he got as a mafia king and killed my dad .

Then he came to Seoul to take me with him , when he found out about me being Paralyzed to the point I couldn't even move my neck , he became so angry that he shot my mom in front of me . I was a scared of him after seeing that but it's not like I could show it . I couldn't even speak , he started taking care of me dearly making me grow fond of him again .

Everyday he makes me happy , he puts me before himself . He even hired a maid to push the wheelchair around when He's not there . The maid's name was Jihyo and she's like a mom to me but also my best friend . A few years ago , Oppa found an expert to help me gain my ability to move again. It takes a lot of time , maximum 10 years . But so far , I've got great progress . Now I can move my neck , talk , laugh and shout .

I'm so grateful for him and Jihyo . I don't know what I would do without them . Today is a Saturday which means NO SCHOOL . I was waiting for Oppa to come back from his mission so that we could hang out for a while . We usually do this . After Oppa comes from his missions , he tells me about everything that has happened and I'm always interested.

I heard the doorbell ring and Jihyo pushed me towards the door . She opened the door and went away so that she doesn't disturb our sibling time . Oppa came in and I had an excited expression on my face .

Y/N : OPPA

Jungkook : Hey Kiddo

He kissed my forehead and my cheek . He pushed the wheelchair to his bedroom . We had a long conversation. Oppa talked to me about his mission and his day with his friends making me smile . The only friend I have is Jihyo , the others don't want to be friends with me and I'm pretty sure you know why .

The next day

Jihyo unnie came in my room and helped me get into my wheelchair . She took me to the washroom and helped me brush my teeth . Then she helped me clean up and helped me wear my clothes . On my way to school I saw a lot of kids running around the park making me feel sad that i never got to do that . I've never walked my whole life , not even before I was paralysed .

Jihyo noticed my dull face and caressed my cheek .

Jihyo : Don't be sad Baby , soon you'll be walking and running like everyone else

Y/N : Thanks unnie . Let's get to school , I need to go 1 hr early to go to the library

Jihyo : Ok .

Time skip

We reached school and a teacher called Jihyo unnie to help her print some documents, she told me to stay near my locker as if I could go anywhere . Not even 2 seconds after she left , a group of bitches with makeup came to me .

Sihyeon : Oh look , it's the ugly stone who can't move

Yiren : lmao yes , she looks so pathetic.

Onda : i sure that she'll be single forever .

E:U : Yea , thiss bitch can't even move her arms or do anything that we can .