J.JK - Shots

Jungkook : 21
Y/N : 5

Jungkook POV

Hey I'm Jeon Jungkook and I am an orphan doctor . I have a little sister who I love with my whole heart . My mom died while giving birth to her and our dad left us for another woman after knowing my mom was pregnant again . I became a doctor when she turned 3.

Y/N is a really mischievous girl and is really naughty . She hates the fact that I'm a doctor and I will give her shots and medication when needed .

Today I have a day off because Jimin Hyung offered to cover up my shift . I wanted to spend some time with Y/N since I've been really busy for the last few weeks .

Y/N POV

Hewo , I'm Jeon Y/N and my brother is a muscle bunny with no brain . He's a doctor which is bad because he can give me those nasty shots and medicines . I was just sleeping on the bed like any normal person when I felt someone lightly slapping my cheeks .

I knew it was Oppa but I didn't want to wake up . I was feeling a bit queasy in the middle of the night but then it stopped . What if I accidentally pooped myself? Yesterday , I went to my friend YooA Unnie's house . She is 6 years old and her parents went for some work and her nanny was sleeping upstairs.

We both ate 4-5 chocolates so I think that's the problem but if Oppa finds out , h-he'll punish me . Oppa is scary when he is angry . Even my teddy bear chimmy is scared of him .

Jungkook : Wake up princess

I didn't budge . I didn't want to wake up . I know that breakfast will be something gross . I'd rather suck my toe which surprisingly is cleaner than your toilet .

Jungkook : Hmm I think I left that injection somewhere here....

Y/N : N-no Oppa , see I'm awakey wakey

Jungkook : *Chuckles* Oh really? I thought you were asleep a second ago

Y/N : N-no Y/Nie was not asweep . Y/Nie is Awakey

Jungkook : Well good because Oppa took a day off today

Y/N : Weally? I wuv you

Jungkook : Aww I love you too princess.

Time Skip

Right now they were playing Tag with each other. It was a lot of fun until Y/N was the tagged which means she has to catch Jungkook . She was running behind him with her tiny legs when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach .

She let out a small cry and crouched down on the floor while closing her eyes tightly and holding her stomach . Jungkook looked back , not seeing his little sister chasing him . He went to the living room and saw her crouching on the floor . He grew worried and went to her .

Jungkook : *soft* Are you okay princess?

Y/N : O-Oppwa , I-it h-hurt hurt

Jungkook : Where does it hurt princess?

Y/N : Y/Nie's T-tummy

Jungkook nodded and gently carried her to his room and placed her on the bed . She curled up into a ball while clutching on her stomach making Jungkook even more worried . He went to a cabinet and brought his medical kit . Her eyes widened seeing that . He noticed it and went closer to her and sat on the bed.

Jungkook : Don't worry pumpkin , Oppa is just going to check you .

Y/N : O-okay Oppa