J.JK - Lost

Jungkook : 24
Y/N : 12

Onion haseyo Jeoneun Bangtan sonyeondan hangeum Maknae Jeon Jungkook imnida . I am a vampire along with my 6 Best friends . My mom is a human and dad is a vampire . When I was 3 years old , my dad found out that our family is in danger so he sent me to my uncle in Busan and took my mom to Japan .

A few Years later , my uncle told me that mom just gave birth to a human girl . I was thrilled knowing that I now had a little sister and someone to protect . I always wanted to meet her but uncle said that I was too young and that our lives were still in danger .

Uncle said that once all my powers are developed to the point I can control them , I'll be able to meet my sister . Now I'm 24 years old and I finally have learned to control my powers . Well I learned how to control it 4 years ago but I didn't want to accidentally hurt Y/N . Uncle left to China because his wife is there and I was old enough to take care of myself .

I'm pretty sure Y/N knows about me being a vampire . Eomma told me that she is a very sensitive and soft girl . I heard that she's read many vampire stories and she's creeped out by them . But I'd never hurt her . She is so little and cute . Eomma said that it might take her some time to warm up to me because she is not very social and is very shy.

I was waiting at the airport when a small girl bumped into my chest . I held her waist so she wouldn't fall down . She looked at me with some fear and nervousness in her eyes. She had chubby cheeks , a slim body , Doe eyes , small lips and she was really short . She somewhat looked like me .

?? : A-are y-y-you J-jeon J-Jungkook ?

Jungkook : Yes and You are?

?? : Y-Y/N

I smiled hearing that . She was my little sister . I flashed her my iconic bunny smile and held her up and hugged her . She seemed shocked at first but then hesitantly hugged me back making me smile wider .

Jungkook : So you're my little sister?

Y/N : Y-yes Oppa

Jungkook : Nice to finally meet you princess . I promise to look after you and treat you like a queen

Y/N : Th-thank you Oppa . I-I appreciate I-it .

I smiled and held her hand as I teleported to the limo making her gasp . I chuckled looking at her cute little confused face .

Y/N : C-can all vampires d-do that?

Jungkook : Nope , just some

She nodded which I found cute . We arrived at home and I noticed how she was really silent throughout the ride . But I know the reason why . I was reading her mind throughout the ride and it turns out that she wanted to talk to me but didn't know how to or where to start . She was scared and nervous. But she thought that I was really nice and even thinks that I'm Handsome .

I decided not tell her to open up to me freely just yet because then she'll know I was reading her mind and didn't want her to be creeped out by me .

Y/N POV

I was in the car with Jungkook Oppa and I was really silent . He seemed really nice and wasn't like the vampires I read about . He was handsome and polite to me. I really wanted to start a conversation but I didn't know how to . For some reason I was really hesitant , scared and nervous around him and I really want to stop that but can't .

He is probably reading my mind right now so I better not think anything wrong

A/N POV