P.JM - Girlfriend

Jimin : 25
Y/N : 16

Suggested by _soobin_ie hope you like it

Hey I'm Park Y/N and I have a CEO brother . Our parents died due to a disease and our aunt has been raising us ever since . After Oppa became 20 years old , he asked our aunt to let us live on our own . Aunt wasn't too sure because I was still a minor and she was worried if Jimin oppa can take care of me . Jimin Oppa was a successful CEO at 19 years old so we had everything we needed .

Aunt was 45 years old and needed a husband because her previous one died . Jimin Oppa wanted to give her a peaceful love life and also wanted to take responsibility of me so we moved out. Oppa takes care of me very well and I'm very thankful for that . Oppa has hired a maid in the house just for me and is now my Best friend . Her name is Momo and she's from Japan . I'm very interested in Japan so she also teaches me some Japanese. Recently Oppa has been more quieter than usual . Also doesn't take to me much . I just shrug it off since it's probably because of work

I was just listening to Perfect world and I heard the doorbell ring . I ran to the door and opened it revealing my short Jamless mochi . I hugged his waist and he ruffled my hair .

Jimin : Hey kiddo .

Y/N : Hey oppa , how was work

Jimin : Boring as always . Anyways I'll just shower , I've got something important to tell you

Y/N : Ok Oppa . I'll set the table

He let out a small 'hmm' and went to his room . I smiled sadly looking at him . It's been almost a month since he started giving less attention to me . He only talks to me when he has something important to tell me . We don't goof around or make fun of each other's heights anymore and I hope he tells me why because it's slowly killing me .

I saw oppa come down in a white T-shirt and Pants . We sat down on the dinner table and was eating when I remembered about the thing Oppa wanted to tell me.

Y/N : Um Oppa , what did you want to tell me ?

Jimin : Oh yea so umm *deep breath* I have a girlfriend

I stayed quite for a moment because I was still processing what he just said . I really didn't want to accept his girlfriend whoever she is because he is distancing himself from me because of her . But then again , I can't be selfish like this , he has given me everything, besides , he'll need a partner one day , I can't always have his attention and love for myself forever .

Y/N : I-I'll accept it

Jimin : REALLY?

Y/N : *small smile* Yes , but she better be a good unnie to me.

Jimin : Yayy thanks Y/Nie.

He said happily , kissing my forehead and continued eating his food with a wide smile on his face.

Jimin : I'll call her here tomorrow and you guys can meet eachother .

Y/N : Ok Oppa

The next day

Oppa came through the door with a woman . She indeed was pretty but I didn't get a good vibe off of her . She wore thick makeup and a short dress . She had A very expensive diamond bracelet and she even looked at me like I'm some pig that Oppa found off the street .

Jimin : Princess , meet my girlfriend , Hyejin

Y/N : Hi Hyejin Unnie *cute smile*