J.JK - Babysitter Pt.2

Just in case you forgot what you look like .....

I wouldn't want my readers to imagine their potato selves as jk's sistah so thank me later

1 day later

Y/N POV

It's been 2 days since I started living with Googie Oppa and it's been amazing . But did he really think that I was gonna let him live peacefully ?

Today I woke up earlier than Oppa . I was in his large embrace and it wasn't the easiest thing to get out of . I slowly got off from him and went to his ginormous closet . I found nothing there so I went to the bathroom and searched the drawers and cabinets .

I was going through it when I found Makeup . No wonder oppa's so pretty . I took his makeup by climbing on the counter and went back to the bed .

I took some lipstick and put it all over his face . I got some eye liner but instead of putting it on his eye , I drew a beard , he's gotta grow up someday and look like a gorilla from the zoo like every other dad so why not? I decided to show some mercy on him and stopped .

He looked BOOTIFUL in CAPITAL LETTERS .

He should thank me for making him this handsome

He should thank me for making him this handsome . He is so handsome that his face probably has the power to shoo away that oily melted Ken doll from YouTube , all thanks to me .

I put his makeup back in his cabinet and went back to bed . Not even 5 seconds in his embrace , I felt him wake up .

Jungkook : Good morning Princess

Y/N : Good morwing Oppa .

Jungkook : why're you looking at me like that ?

Y/N : O-oh Nothing , You're just soOoo Handsome .

Jungkook : *Proud* I know .

Y/N : *Controlling laugh* Let's go get weady Okie ?

Jungkook : Okay . I'll just brush my teeth and then I'll help you okay?