J.JK - Betrayed

Y/N : 13
Jungkook : 23

Jeon Jungkook is a 23 year old Mafia boss. He wasn't aggressive or ruthless. He was cold and reserved. He was merciless which is why people were afraid of him.

He was a pretty chill guy in general who wants to waste no time and get straight to the point. As a child, his parents were too busy for him which have him his cold nature.

He found out that while they were in the states for a "Business Trip" they had a baby. He's never met her before because he was training to be a mafia in Busan by his uncle.

Although for the past year, he has been collecting information about his sister and he found out that she's only 13 years old and a big smarty pants.

He smirked seeing her bright little smile in the picture he was holding along with everything else you need to know about her. He asked his uncle to not to train her to be a mafia because he likes being around normal genuine people.

His uncle who was turning old agreed because he wasn't willing to go through the same shit again with a teenaged female. Instead his uncle decided to ship Y/N off to Jungkook like an Amazon delivery.

It's been a week since Y/N started living with Jungkook and so far, she hasn't messed up. At first she tried to avoid him as much as she could which he thought was cute.

At night she makes sure to keep a frying pan underneath her bed just in case Jungkook comes in the room and starts to get freaky. She may or may not also have a baseball bat in her closet at well.

But nowadays she isn't able to sleep at all. She's worried for her life. A few days after living with Jungkook, One of his enemies approached Y/N and forced her to work for him and get her brother's files.

She just can't sleep thinking about the consequences she would face if he found out but at the same time, what she'll face if the enemy isn't satisfied with her.

She was just staring out of the large window in the living room, watching the rain. There was only silence which she loved.

( A/N : so yes in one of my chapters in the other book, I put dis picture in the very end and it was actually a mini spoiler)

She suddenly felt two strong tattooed arms wrap around her waist and pull her closer to their chest. She let out a soft gasp knowing who it was. Her mind drove to the thought that he has found out what she has been doing involuntarily behind his back.

Jungkook : "Why're you up so late Hmm?" He asked in a deep raspy voice in her ear from behind. She let out a shaky breath and opened her mouth but nothing came out.

He chuckled lightly and snuggled in the crook of her neck from behind before placing a soft kiss there. Y/N was shaking mentally and physically.

She knew that if he ever finds out that something is going on, he'll always talk calmly which is still enough to scare anybody. He isn't aggressive when it comes to confrontation.

Y/N : I-I j-Jungkook

Jungkook : Where are the honourifics princess?

Y/N : S-sorry oppa

Jungkook : "Thats better, Now tell me what you're doing up so late" He said as he sat on one of the white mini couches behind him with his little sister on his lap facing him.

She gulped down her saliva which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. She looked down and fiddled with her little fingers and kept quiet. Sooner or later she'll have to come clean but for now, she Doesn't have the courage to do so.

To her Jungkook was scary, even if he doesn't harm innocents, it doesn't mean he can't hurt her. She's learned that people who has a rough life can also be very bad tempered but Jungkook seemed pretty chill.

He held her little hands in his large ones softly before lifting her chin up to look at him. He saw how her eyes were almost teary and how she was biting her bottom lip to control her tears.

His eyes softened. After she's come in the house, he hasn't done a single bad thing to her. He has a soft spot just for her which shocks the maids and everyone around him.

He Doesn't like seeing her so vulnerable and nervous in front of him. He picked her up and took her to his room and sat down on the bed.

Jungkook : What's bothering you?

Y/N : N-nothing

Jungkook : Don't lie to me princess. Just tell me, i promise not to hurt you.

Y/N : "J-Jackson f-forced me to w-work for him." She said in the smallest, softest voice on earth. He smiled softly before kissing her cheek.

Y/N : Y-you're not mad?

Jungkook : I know you were working for him, I was just waiting for you to confess.

Y/N : B-but I did something wrong. Why aren't you a-angry?

Jungkook : Because I know you were scared. And hurting you isn't the best way to teach you your do's and dont's. As an older brother, it's my duty to teach you what to do and don't and it is also my responsibility to make sure you don't repeat it again.

Y/N : "But what if I mess up really badly?" She asked with her doe eyes. He chuckled and caressed her cheek.

Jungkook : "Then I'll punish you. You don't want that right?" She shook her hand from side to side as a no.

Jungkook : Then be a good girl and don't mess up. I won't hurt you for no reason.

Y/N : Okay Oppa

Jungkook : Okay so now let's get into the good part.

Y/N : Wh-

Before she could continue, she was flipped over on the bed and Jungkook pulled her closer to him and pulled the duvet over both of them, snuggling in her chest.

Jungkook : You're so soft. You're my personal teddy bear from now on.

Y/N : What the f-

*Spank*

Jungkook : Dare to cuss in my den and you're getting more of that.

Y/N : Sorry Oppa.

Jungkook : Good now go to sleep before I slap you back to the womb

Y/N : "Fine. Stoopid muscle bunny" She whispered the last part to herself while sticking her tongue out to her brother who had his head buried in her embrace.

Jungkook : I'll be dealing with you tomorrow, for now shut up and let the bunny sleep.

The end

*Vomits cuz dis shit is cringe* So did y'all like the surprise? I wrote this in math class and Imma Die rn. I'm suing wattshit and you peasants if I fail so make sure to keep your doors and windows locked at night.

Vote or I'll haunt you 🔪

Word count : 1176