OT3 - Unexpected Meeting

Jungkook : 23
Taehyung : 24
Jimin : 25
Y/N : 18

Y/N POV

Hey I'm Choi Y/N . It's not my real surname , I just don't know what happened to my family and got adopted by a Choi couple . I ran away from them a few years ago , you'll find out why soon. I am 18 years old and started living in a decent looking apartment alone at 16 . Well it's not that spacious. It's just a large bedroom with a small kitchen through one door and a bathroom . I have amazing designing skills so I got stuff from the trash and made my bedroom as modern as possible

 I have amazing designing skills so I got stuff from the trash and made my bedroom as modern as possible

There are 3 doors . One that leads to a small kitchen , one that leads to a bathroom and the final one is the front door. I am satisfied with just this because there are people who doesn't even have a home . I have 2 part time jobs and both of the bosses treat me like their own child .

I was just cleaning my room with the TV on . I wasn't looking at the screen but I was listening to it .

News reporter : Today the 3 most dangerous Mafia kings have been attacked . Their men weren't there to protect them nor have they found them . If you see the mafias , do run away as they can be merciless and kill you without hesitation .

Damn thats strange . I turned the TV off and saw that my dustbin was full . I sighed knowing that I have to take out the trash again . It's not that I'm lazy , it's just that the garbage can is in an alleyway , on the right wall of my building . It's just so creepy there . I've heard that girls have gotten raped and a lot of gangsters hang out over there . But so far , nothing bad has happened which is a relief .

Time skip

I am now in the alleyway and I just threw the trash . I was about to go back in the building when I heard low and painful groans . I grew curious and went further in the alley . I gasped as I saw 3 handsome looking men , a few years older than me , injured , leaning their back on a wall , trying to surprise their cries of pain .

It seemed that they noticed me and tried to scare me off which almost worked but no , I'm not going to let them die here . I don't even care if they are anybody dangerous or not . I barely even know who they are but if I just let them die here then guilt will be following me for the rest of my life .

I went to the one with chubby cheeks and gently helped him get up . I put his arm around my shoulder and took him to my house and laid him on the bed . Then I went back down and this time I took the bunny guy and did the same thing again with the last one . I laid them all down on my bed and took my first aid kit . I could tell they were surprised by my actions but I'm not sure why .

Jungkook POV

We were lying on the ground , we weren't sure if we'll make it . We were actually just hanging out in the alleyway with some drug dealers to arrest them . According to research , they were weak and small compared to us so we decided not to take any men but we did bring our guns . But it turns out they had another gang helping them and they wouldn't even let us reach into our pocket to take the gun . They beat us up and even shot us before leaving .