OT3 - Vampire

Suggested by Suga_TheRapperCat hope you like it

Jungkook : 23
Jimin : 24
Taehyung : 25
Y/N : 16

Jungkook POV

Hey I'm Jungkook and I have 2 brothers and 1 sister . Our family isn't normal at all . My dad is a Vampire and our Mom is a human . Whenever a baby is born and the parents are a vampire and human , there is a 50% chance that the child will be a vampire and 50% of being a human , you really can't predict . Jimin Hyung and Tae Hyung are both vampires along with me . About 17 years ago , our mom got pregnant again . We thought it'll be a vampire but to our surprise it wasn't .

Y/N was a human which really surprised us . We all agreed not to involve Y/N in this Vampire mess so we hid the fact that we aren't like her for the past 16 years . But we know that one day , she'll find out . We are just waiting for the right moment . We never want her to be scared of us . We don't really feed off of human blood . We usually have animal blood . There is a secret cabinet in our rooms where we have a stash of blood just in case we lose control .

When Y/N was 4 years old , our mom passed away . Our dad died during mom's 5th month of pregnancy with Y/N . Mom had cancer and she knew it very well . She also told us when Y/N was only 1 year old . She said that when she's gone , we'll have to take care of her . So for 3 years , she thought us everything about taking care of a girl .

We all have powers . I have the power to hypnotise and suck dangerous Venom to save people . Jimin Hyung has the power of teleportation and can see stuff from far away even if the thing is in another country . Tae Hyung has the power to make people sleep and can tell if a person is lying . The one power that all 3 of us have are mind reading , speed and invisibility . Although these are only our main powers ,We have a lot of other specialties as well but we don't use them that much.

Well Y/N doesn't have any powers except being the cutest idiot on earth . The only people who knows that we are vampires are our 4 best friends and a few other people . I don't think Y/N will ever be a vampire but if she ever does , I'll always accept her . Our best friends names are Jin , Hoseok , Yoongi and Namjoon . They look at Y/N like their own sister . They visit us often and Y/N likes them too .

Anyways Summer vacation is next week so we still have to go to school which sucks . Well Y/N has to go to school , we go to the university connected to the school . It's currently 6:40 in the morning and class starts at 7:30 . Well me and hyungs only need 15 minutes to get ready but our little princess takes a year just to find her clothes .

Jungkook : Wakey Wakey Sleeping beauty

Y/N : let me sleep some more Oppa

Jungkook : Baby it's 7:10

Y/N : WHAT?

She immediately got up and got ready . As soon as she came out , wearing her uniform , she looked at the clock in a hurry and say that it's only 7:05 . I laughed at her cute like angry face . She jumped on me and pulled my hair but I obviously don't feel pain from that . I separated her from my precious hair by holding her waist and picking her up in the air . Her hands were still trying to reach me and she was kicking her legs with a mad expression but I just laughed seeing her useless attempts . She pouted seeing me laugh at her and stopped struggling while looking down .

Y/N : Why did you do that Oppa ?

Jungkook : Otherwise you'd never get ready on time