K.TH & J.JK - Period

Jungkook : 23
Taehyung : 24
Y/N : 16

Hey I'm KimJeon Y/N and I have 2 Mafia brothers . They are hella scary , even a 1 second long glare can make you shiver in fear . My parents are dead because they both had cancer and it's been over 7 years since They died and now Tae And Kook Oppa are my legal guardians.

About 2 years ago , they started being cold to me and I still don't know why but no matter what , I'll still love them unconditionally.

It's not like they abuse or mistreat me , they just give me a cold shoulder . They are currently on a big mission and strictly instructed me to not exit the house and I knew better than to disobey them so I just stayed indoors . I just finished eating some snacks and I suddenly felt a huge pain in my stomach . I already knew I was on my period and I was already wearing a pad but this is the first time I've had such harsh cramps.

A maid saw me and gave me some pain killers . I smiled at her and told her to go to the Maids's chamber with the rest of the maids and sleep since it's already late . She smiled and nodded . I drank some of the painkiller but it still hurts . I was just crouching on the floor holding my stomach tight while closing my eyes , praying for the pain to go .

TaeKook POV

Today was the big day , where we finally defeat our biggest enemy , Mr.X . He was originally our dad's friend but one day our dad told Mr.X that he is dating a woman who turned out to be his crush and is now our mom . He felt betrayed but dad didn't know he liked her . So they became rivals and fought a lot . They both became enemys . After Y/N was born , he suddenly just disappeared .

After Mom and Dad passed away , he came back and became our enemy since we were his ex crush's and ex Best friend's children . But 2 years ago he found out about our weakness Y/N . He didn't exactly know that she was our weakness but we didn't want him to find that out either so we had to act like she was nobody important to us since we don't want to involve her in this mess .

Jungkook POV

Today we finally defeated Him and we were free to shower our sister with love . I'm sure she has been missing us a lot and we miss her too . It's been a while since I saw her genuinely happy .

We both went home and decided to enter through the back door since we wanted to see what she was doing . We expected to see her watching Kdramas or something but instead we saw her crouching on the floor , back facing us .

I slowly went in front of her and saw her clenching her stomach and closing her eyes tightly . Taehyung saw some painkillers on the tables and we understood what's happening .

A/N POV

Jungkook came in front of her and slowly held her hand . She slinched but calmed down realising it's her brother . He slowly pulled her body towards his and made her back touch his chest . He lifted her up and sat on the couch in the same position .

Her breathing was getting heavy and same tears were flowing from her eyes .Jungkook put his hands under her shirt on her stomach and started rubbing it soothingly calming her down a little. Taehyung comes with a hot pack and gave it to Jungkook . He took it and put it back on her stomach .

Little did they know , how happy their actions made Y/N .

Suddenly another cramp hit Y/N and she cried loudly while holding Taehyung's Index finger tightly in her palm . They never wanted to see her in this much pain and they knew panicking wouldn't do anything good .

Jungkook started whispering sweet things in her ear like...

Jungkook : You are so strong princess, it'll be ok after a while , stay strong baby , oppas are here for you .

Eventually she felt exhausted and fell asleep on jungkook's Chest . They chuckled looking at her in awe . Taehyung carried her to his room and Jungkook followed . They layed her down on the bed and decided to sleep with her in case something happens in between the night .

Y/N was in the middle of TaeKook . Taehyung was back hugging her with his large hand resting on her stomach and Jungkook was facing her and hugging her .

The Next Morning

Y/N POV

Last night was so peaceful , I felt so loved . I woke up in between oppas and I couldn't even move because they were holding me so tight . I tapped on their shoulders and they woke up .

Taehyung : Good morning Princess

He said in a raspy deep voice and Jungkook Oppa said the same thing.

Jungkook : Are you okay now baby?

Y/N : Yes Oppa , I'm feeling better now , thanks for taking care of me yesterday

Taehyung : *Chuckle* Of course Princess . And w-we have something to tell you

Y/N : What is it?

Jungkook : You must be wondering how we are caring and not cold anymore right?

Y/N : Yes Oppa

They told Y/N the whole rivalry story and Y/N sighed in relief

Y/N : I thought you hated me

TaeHyung : Aww baby we can never hate you , you're so precious to us .

Jungkook : Yea , you aren't like other sisters who steals banana milk and would've probably left us by now .

I just laughed

The End

Konnichi WasUp PoTaeHoes . How was the chapter? If you have some requests feel free to share them as long as it's

1. nothing inappropriate
2.No Incest
3.No Hyung line

It's not like I hate the Hyung line or anything like , I just suck at making Hyung line fantasies. I see the Hyung line as my best friends who give the best advice but at the same time , they are the biggest crackhead you've ever met . And I look at maknae line like my brothers so that's why this book will only contain VMinKook

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment .

Question : What BTS song made you an Army?
For me it's Fake love and BWL

Word count : 1061